Author Topic: Obama Regime poised to defy yet another law  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Regime poised to defy yet another law
« on: November 03, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/the-administration/258689-leaked-dhs-memo-shows-obama-might-circumvent-dapa

If Congress does not stand up and do its Constitutional duty, then We the People are going to have to take matters into our own hands and deal with all of them.

The Founders Last Resort, coming to a neighborhood near you.

Tick...tock...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama Regime poised to defy yet another law
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:25:46 PM »
Every day, every damn day ......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 11:41:23 AM »
And while I would prefer the SCoaMF lose something else entirely...

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-there-will-be-consequences-for-obama-if-he-ignores-court-injunction-on-illegal-amnesty-program/

...I can sympathize with Levin wanting to do something...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »
I heard Levin promise that.  I also thought I remembered hearing about Obongo already having surrendered his law license or somesuch.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 02:51:40 PM »
Probably not surrendered as much as lapsed perhaps...like most license/certifications there is an expiration date.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 07:21:35 AM »
God, I cannot stand these feckless Pubbies...

President Barack Obama's executive action to shield millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation suffered a legal setback on Monday with an appeal to the Supreme Court now the administration's only option.  The 2-1 decision by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans to uphold a May injunction deals a blow to Obama's plan, opposed by Republicans and challenged by 26 states.  The states, all led by Republican governors, said the federal government exceeded its authority in demanding whole categories of immigrants be protected.  The Obama administration has said it is within its rights to ask the Department of Homeland Security to use discretion before deporting nonviolent migrants with U.S. family ties.  Republicans hailed the ruling as a victory against the Obama administration.

::pullhair::

Jeepers bleepin Criminy!  This is NOT a "victory" you effing morons!  The SCROTUS is NOT a guarantee for the rule of law...this Court like many before finds no problem pulling Holy Writ out of their butts when it suits them that helps FedGov make slaves out of citizens!  If you clowns thought this President is being "LAWLESS" then there are Constitutional means at your disposal that MUST BE EMPLOYED, otherwise your cries of "lawlessness" is nothing more than pure political thunderfarts!!!!

::gaah:: 

I just want throttle these fricken cowards!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »
Maybe Pubbies will hail this as a win too...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/19/obama-actions-shield-most-illegal-immigrants-from-/

Law?  What Law?

Time for us to say that too, yes?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 07:10:54 AM »
SCROTUS bungholes give Obama his fastrack to a 2016 review of his deferred deportation BS, ensuring the Dread Traitor Roberts led Court can put its seal of approval on a wide range of Regime dictates...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-01/texas-rebuffed-by-top-u-s-court-on-immigration-filing-deadline

Traitors are as traitors do...