Okay, I propose a new game.. since anyone seeing todays Drudge report 15 years ago would call us shameless liars, lets try to get ahead of the game and guess the most absurd, but true future headlines.
1) Astrological Foods
overtake Organic Food as best seller at Whole Foods
2) More and more people discovering Walking in the woods is sometimes more interesting than their Ipad.
3) Biologically Male Transsexual successfully sues couple for Discrimination after the Couple refuses to consider him for a position as Surrogate Womb
4) 4'10" Female successfully Sues the NBA for height and gender discrimination
5) "Otherkin" Man sues kennel for refusing him room and board as a dog
6) Student suspended for disrupting his Math class by insisting math problems have correct answers
7) Person who feels their feet are Size Twelve, but whose actual shoe size is 6 , sues Shoe company for selling them shoes that don't fit well.
8) Newspaper closed by government for suggesting there is such a thing as an "actual" shoe size, a person's "real" height, or "objective" reality.
9) Feminists celebrate imposition of Sharia law by decree in all 50 states- Hail Burkas and requirement for male escort will stop fat shaming , destroy patriarchal standards of beauty, and make women safer.
10) Manhattan Mayor plans new "Enlightenment" bridge across the Hudson river that will be the first large structure designed without the restrictive and racist cultural and social constructs of physics and math.
11) White student expelled for a flagrant display of White Privilege when he used a "Black" Board to explain something to his class, instead of allowing the blackboard to speak for itself. .
12) Lesbian Black Woman fired after claiming her White Co-Workers worked hard and deserved what they earned in pay
13) Human Fetus Salad lauded as Miracle Health Cure. Entrepreneurs clamor to start Fetus Farms
14) Supreme Court upholds decision employers provide paid Maternity to leave anyone, at anytime, for any reason - no children required.
15) Court orders boy, age 8 , to undergo sex change after pulling a girls hair. Judge says " Now he can learn what it feels like to be a girl"
16) In response to the Chinese announcement Yuan will now be backed by Gold, newly appointed Federal Reserve Charmian, . Paul Krugman announces plan to mint twenty gold coins with 1 Trillion Dollar face value to pay off National debt. Stock Market Rallies on News.
17) Union Bosses lobby Government for laws requiring Union membership for all of the robots and machines that replaced their human membership. Claim that "workers rights should not depend on if one is made of flesh and blood or silicon", demand employers pay wages to their machines, so the machines can pay their union dues and collective bargaining fees.
18) Democrats Hail new age of prosperity after inflation tied Minimum Wage laws set wage at $1000/hr. New found Prosperity is so prevalent, store shelves are cleared bare by happy shoppers spending their higher wages.
You get the idea. Then in 5 years or so we can count up the accurate headlines and see who wins
Maybe someone with a twitter account can start a hashtag....