Author Topic: Oh no's...Japan not being nice to the cultists of Mohammad!  (Read 935 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

::ohno::

What is Dark Lord Obama going to do to punish Japan?!

Maybe say some strong words then bow? 

Japan keeps this up...they might just survive...and draw ex-pat's.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Oh no's...Japan not being nice to the cultists of Mohammad!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:19:04 PM »
They don't want us round eyes either.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:40:28 PM »
They don't want us round eyes either.

Can't say as I blame them. Our leftie side has thoroughly ruined our reputations.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 05:32:40 PM »
I bet more will welcome expats as their declining populations start hitting home.

Expats with retirement accounts looking to flee their feral culture or third worlders?  Their choice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 09:02:48 AM »
Staying away from Okinawa makes sense, ferals employed by Uncle Sammie still can't behave differently than the proglodyte cesspools that spawned them.

I would look well north of Tokyo.

Anyway, nice to see somebody act with a modicum of common sense toward the threat of 7th century savagery.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 06:30:01 PM »
I bet more will welcome expats as their declining populations start hitting home.

I highly doubt they will take expats no matter how much the population declines (a smaller population may actually be better, once the older larger population passes on).   Remember Japan has little in the way of natural resources,  WTSHTF Japan likely won't be a good place to be.   

The Japanese love visitors,   but don't ever talk about staying.   They don't want people staying on permanently.    Even other Asians aren't really welcome to stay on either.   There are Koreans and Chinese that have lived in Japan for generations but yet aren't citizens.     

They reject Muslims because they reject anyone and anything that isn't Japanese. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 02:37:37 PM »
Having not been there I cannot dispute that, it's a shame too, they could benefit from principled liberty-minded people.  I understand the historical antagonism with China and Korea, but good round-eyes could be a plus.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 03:41:06 PM »
The Japanese understand the threat of cultural dilution, unlike most of the world,  and have for centuries.   Many still see themselves superior to the rest of the world.    If its not Japanese its resisted by the majority.   Its why they isolated themselves so long.   That's why there are few Christians in Japan.   Your not a good Japanese when you adopt outside movements and culture. 

They have managed to get past the isolation,  but they work hard at keeping outsiders at arms length. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 07:07:42 AM »
Well, they are hypocrites then, they adopt Western culture everywhere...movies, music, clothes (women only garb up in traditional wrap for special occasions now) and they probably love Scotch as much as Saki!