Author Topic: Too Late??  (Read 1262 times)

Offline sfetter

Too Late??
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:34:55 PM »
Guys I am beginning to think it is far later than we think in this struggle for this country.  A couple of members here are familiar with the BBC which I was recently banned from for telling the truth too often.  Since then, (Being a boater) I have hooked up with some other sites which have a more open policy about free speech and will let you talk about politics and religion.  (Although still some censorship)

I am not a big internet guy but in frequenting the lounges of these sites it is amazing to me how angry the left and liberals are in general.  if they just smell that you might be a conservative they attack you immediately. The evil that comes out of these peoples mouths in support of the destruction of all of our way of life is truly unbelievable.   I realize there are still a lot of good people out there but from where I sit that percentage seems to be getting smaller every day. 

Certainly Trump is not perfect but unless he can pull some magic, I don't know how he is going to get in. And if the witch gets in, our futures are grim.  I hate to be so negative all the time but the facts are the facts.  We are headed for tyranny at an alarming speed.  All of our gov is against the common man and their is no one to trust.

I have never been a overly religious person, nor have I been a non believer, but I find myself more and more putting my faith in a higher power in hopes that my family can life out our years as we have hoped.  But my heart goes out to all the families and those needlessly killed here and around the world by the tremendous evil that is consuming our country and the world.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Too Late??
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:14:50 PM »
Get you and your family prepared for some hard times.  And pray.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »
I listened to that bi-otch claire mckaskel call us stupid for backing a presidential candidate. I saw a piece of the testimony that that n-word jay jackson (I'm going to spell his name correctly even if he's too dimwitted to do the same) lying to a senate sub-committee on the Ødungo regime's efforts to scrub any criticism of izlam from the official record.

I start to get angry and then I stop myself. I'm not interested in getting angry at the overt treason of the Ødungo regime - my only interest is in getting even.

In spades.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:19:21 PM »
That's why I just chucked it all and got out.  I have no desire to be part of Hillary's America and as you point out, the garbage of Hillary half of America have no desire for me (or my taxes) to be around contributing.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 08:00:33 PM »
  Yes pray but pay attention and be prepared for what you think can't happen in the USA.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 09:17:59 PM »
I have never been a overly religious person, nor have I been a non believer, but I find myself more and more putting my faith in a higher power in hopes that my family can life out our years as we have hoped.  But my heart goes out to all the families and those needlessly killed here and around the world by the tremendous evil that is consuming our country and the world.

It's about all you can do, and is also the most important thing.  I think we are paying the price for becoming a godless society that is engaged in, essentially, self-worship.  Worship of the self, of humanity, of the state.

Liberals (a glaring misnomer if ever there was one) are totalitarian.  It's their way, and only their way.  They will literally pile up mountains of bodies to that end.  The current breed traces its lineage back to the French Jacobins.  Read up on the French Revolution and the period of terror afterward for a study of the leftist mind.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 09:09:50 AM »
I listened to that bi-otch claire mckaskel call us stupid for backing a presidential candidate. I saw a piece of the testimony that that n-word jay jackson (I'm going to spell his name correctly even if he's too dimwitted to do the same) lying to a senate sub-committee on the Ødungo regime's efforts to scrub any criticism of izlam from the official record.

I start to get angry and then I stop myself. I'm not interested in getting angry at the overt treason of the Ødungo regime - my only interest is in getting even.

In spades.

I agree.  However, I use the rage fueled by traitors and appeasers to temper my resolve and make stronger.

I want them to rue the day they were ever born. 

No mercy, no quarter.

I shall do unto others...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 08:13:59 PM »

In spades.

I agree.  However, I use the rage fueled by traitors and appeasers to temper my resolve and make stronger.

No mercy, no quarter.

If you do it first the odds are you get to do it more than once.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »

In spades.

No mercy, no quarter.

If you do it first the odds are you get to do it more than once.

I like a bright side.   :D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.