Topics > The Police State

St Anthony Cop shoots (not so innocent driver after all) in Falcon Heights

(1/7) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.startribune.com/aftermath-of-officer-involved-shooting-captured-on-phone-video/385789251/

In typical sh*t style the RedStar is characterizing this as a "driving while black" event when it is not.  It looks like two mistakes were made here, first never ever tell a cop anything...you do not have to say you are carrying and permitted to do so unless asked...and a trigger-happy cop pulling a trigger when one apparently didn't need to be pulled. 

But we'll have to see what evidence comes out...for now the police will through a blanket over everything and the exploiters in the race-baiting industry will go apesh*t...but to me the concern is why a permit holder was shot when they had no gun in their hand and no apparent hostile moves were made.  And by all accounts this guy has a clean record and gainful employment.

Appears like another rogue LEO gunned down an innocent man...outside his jurisdiction and absent a legitimate pursuit cause.

Sadly, the racial crap will get all the attention by presstitutes nation-wide...

Alphabet Soup:
Last week I was on my commute home. The street I was on splits, adding an additional lane. I held to the existing (right) lane and was in it for about 50 yards when I came upon a cop who had raced up to the edge of the street, intending to enter the lane I was occupying. I braked for him but he stayed put.

After I passed he pulled out behind me and followed me for two blocks before hitting his lights. I pulled off onto a side street (no shoulder) and waited fir him - two hands on the wheel. He informed me that he was recording the stop and asked if I knew why he had stopped me.

"I haven't a clue" I responded.
"You failed to signal a lane change and almost hit my vehicle" he said.
"I didn't signal because I didn't change lanes" I replied.
"Yes you did. No you didn't" "You changed lanes where the new lane starts. Do you realize that if you had hit me you would have been a fault?"
"Oh, and you have a brake light out - that's another charge".

He took my paperwork and went back to his cruiser. About 20 minutes later he returned and said, "You didn't sign your registration. The law requires you to sign your registration. Why didn't you sign your registration?"
I didn't reply.
"Are you OK? I see your hands shaking"
"I have a medical condition that causes my hands and legs to shake" I replied.

I peered at me for half a minute and then said, "I'm letting you go. You need to drive more carefully"

It was a fishing expedition. He was looking for things to fault me for so that he could push my buttons. I was prepared for a ticket and expected to fight it out in court - not the side of the road.

People are too casual in their dealings with the fascists. They get uppity or rude with a cop and they can easily get dead.  It isn't a terribly difficult lesson to learn but it's a mofo if you get it wrong.

Libertas:
Sounds like a similar encounter I had...oh, must be 25 years or so ago now...it was summer, I had my head out of the window looking back at this idiot who almost ran into me and I was screaming at him before he could walk even to me...I asked him what right he has to pull me over when he jumped my lane and almost ran into me!

Guess I get shot doing that crap now, which IMO is totally messed up.  These a-holes assume you are guilty until proven innocent and they don't GAFF if you're innocent or not.  And they must teach shoot first, worry later...as long as they return home safe is all that matters now, the rest can get lost in the courts and if need be they can relocate to a new dept and carry on.

::upsidedownflag::

Libertas:
And get a load of this...

After years of kowtowing to this crowd and exploiting them for political purposes and pandering to them when opportune...in their greatest hour of need from a progressive politician...

Gov. Mark "Pills" Dayton (Democrat) had to be "evacuated by police" from the governors mansion!

Yeah, what a brave soul, what a stalwart of the little guy, a big heart for the minority community...slinks away under armed guard...

Perfect.

IronDioPriest:
From what little has been revealed and discussed, it sounds like the guy identified himself as a permit holder carrying a weapon, and proceeded to reach for what his girlfriend is saying was his wallet/permit, and the officer told him not to reach and to keep his hands visible, but the guy did not comply.

Still, too little info to make a judgment call. Pumping 4 bullets into a guy at point blank range for reaching for something seems a little eager/skittish to me. On the other hand, when you're dealing with the cops and they tell you to keep your hands visible, you're a fool not to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version