Author Topic: FoxNews Imploding  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
FoxNews Imploding
« on: July 20, 2016, 07:28:21 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/exclusive-megyn-world-fox-anchor-rebellion-creation-competitor-network-looms-amid-ailes-ouster-rumors/

Frankly, I don't care.  So Smegyn is such an ego-maniacal lout she is willing to destroy a network if it means she is the Dragon Queen of what is left, being Mayor of Turdtown doesn't impress me.

I hope it all does crumble, that Fair & Balanced crap had to end sometime and let the Pubbie sappers die in the tunnels...wtf do I care?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: FoxNews Imploding
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 09:43:35 AM »
I haven't watched that network in years.  Controlled opposition.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 09:50:38 AM »

Ditto.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 10:50:54 AM »

Controlled Opposition = GOP.  Sadly I have more faith in  infowars more than I would coming from FOX. ( not that I trust  any media outlet)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 09:25:03 AM »
The ego-maniacal lout is out with a new tome...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/megyn-kelly-gets-candid-dangerous-roger-ailes-her-trump-saga-offer-why-she-wont-call-a-femi

...it will have to go unpurchased....that budget already went to Koran's for butt-wiping purposes...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 10:10:40 AM »
It's basically Drudge for me (occasionally Real Clear Politics). My leadership team (strong & growing in Pennsylvania) was on a 30 day 'No-Media' challenge - to help maintain focus & not go ballistic with every shift in the political wind. So I'd pop onto Drudge once every other day (because I couldn't help myself).

When i say I watch "zero" TV...I mean zero TV. We don't even have Hi-Def - just a 40 inch Panasonic "fat" TV. It has all the game plug-ins for my son...but it's good enuf in the family room for watching DVD's (no Net-Flicks - TV's not connected to a computer.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 11:03:05 AM »

Ditto.

Thritto.

Matter of fact, no tv news at all.

Okay, minor confession, on election night, after avoiding the networks all evening, and the internet news, I peeked at Drudge and was astonished enough to turn on Fox (sound off -- Miss Thing and somebody else were emoting) to finish watching the results roll in.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 11:36:56 AM »

Ditto.

Thritto.

Matter of fact, no tv news at all.

Okay, minor confession, on election night, after avoiding the networks all evening, and the internet news, I peeked at Drudge and was astonished enough to turn on Fox (sound off -- Miss Thing and somebody else were emoting) to finish watching the results roll in.

OMG!   ::speechless::

You must submit yourself to the nearest Alt-Right Re-Education Center for immediate remedial action!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 02:42:59 PM »
Posted in the right places to piss off the right people...

AdWeek's new issue arrived today. I read it for the, uhm...articles.  ;D

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »
Faux News is such a phunny phenomenon.

I appreciated it when it was the new guy in town because it tailored itself to my needs. The lefties made fun of it but who GAS what they feeeeeeeeel about anything? Then they went "fair and balanced" and although I cringed a bit at the leftie nimrods they propped up it was still fun to bash them.

I never cared about the "info-babe" schtick - I was there for news not gams. When meGYN came along I know I was supposed to be hopelessly entranced and leaving slobber on the screen - sorry I wasn't impressed. Since I am 95% boob-toob free (I do watch DVD's) she didn't factor into my quest for knowledge one iota.

When she latched onto Trump I saw a parasite and immediately wanted Donald to squush it. He did - sorta but not to my satisfaction. I mostly don't care but do believe the network would be infinitely better off without her skanking around.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 07:51:44 AM »
I quit paying attention to Fox when they tried to tell me Bobby Jindal was a conservative.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 11:38:36 AM »
Must be a Bill Clinton definition of what one "is", eh Alan?

::)   ::cussing::  morons!  They must really think most people are as dumb as they think...   ::mooning::

Oh, and here's more Faux Newz in action...

http://iotwreport.com/megyn-kelly-calls-her-trump-interactions-attempted-bullying-felt-like-being-a-hostage/

What a bunch of bullsplatter!  This is easy folks...if one adopts the hyperbole of the left...they are a leftist, period!

::vafancoul::

And another thing...it is THEY who are the real bullies!  So, making them choke on that is all I have for them!

Check.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:54:33 AM by Libertas »