Author Topic: Social Media Shows Its Ugly Proglodyte Bias Once Again  (Read 884 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Social Media Shows Its Ugly Proglodyte Bias Once Again
« on: July 20, 2016, 07:47:09 AM »
Just one of the many reasons I avoid social media...I understand its appeal to certain people, but instant moment-to-moment emoting  is not appealing to me.

But, as always with the Progressive's dominating leftist ranks nowdays, their naked bias against all things and all people not of the Progressive Hive Mind sows the seeds of their own destruction.

Another case in point -

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/

Now, I don't know Milo...and I don't have to...but he is of a group of people (gays) that is expected as a block to be fully in the Prog Camp and subject to Prog Dogma and is to never stray from the Prog Reservation...if they do they have to (to use an old phrase) "stay in the closet" and keep that sh*t quiet so that the illusion that said group is still a loyal block is maintained.

By taking the freedom trail off the Progressive Reservation and escaping involuntary servitude to Progressive Dogma and openly supporting the enemy of Progressives in the POTUS stakes and openly betraying the Prog Camp...the Prog Social Media Elites promptly terminate Milo's Twitter account.

Jospeh Goebbels would be impressed and the speed with which censorship can be implemented and marvel at how naked and obvious it is.

But, fascists and totalitarians always lose in the end, the more they restrict freedom the more freedom people want.

I especially like Milo's response:

In a comment, Milo said “With the cowardly suspension of my account, Twitter has confirmed itself as a safe space for Muslim terrorists and Black Lives Matter extremists, but a no-go zone for conservatives.”

“Twitter is holding me responsible for the actions of fans and trolls using the special pretzel logic of the left. Where are the Twitter police when Justin Bieber’s fans cut themselves on his behalf?”

“Like all acts of the totalitarian regressive left, this will blow up in their faces, netting me more adoring fans. We’re winning the culture war, and Twitter just shot themselves in the foot.”

“This is the end for Twitter. Anyone who cares about free speech has been sent a clear message: you’re not welcome on Twitter.”

Twitter, a company in dire financial trouble, has developed a reputation for draconian, onesided and often-unexplained suspensions of conservative users.

Meanwhile, the platform has demonstrated an unashamed bias towards progressive causes like Black Lives Matter, ignoring open calls for violence against police officers that emerged following both the Dallas and Baton Rouge shootings.

In further indication of its political biases, Twitter also let death threats against Republican Senators remain on the platform for months without taking action.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.