Author Topic: NCO calls it quits  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
NCO calls it quits
« on: August 01, 2016, 08:15:52 AM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/08/01/a-chilling-letter-from-an-nco-calling-it-quits/

I have many more anecdotes, but the summary is this:  Whereas I was laughed at two years ago, many other senior NCOS are leaving.  Many Enlisted men are frightened and wish to get out.  The liberals, humanists, atheists and feminists are taking over.

EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON over the past two years, from family, friends, and colleagues to acquaintances and others in the civilian world who hear I am getting out after 15 years always start with the same argument:  What about your pension/heathcare?

My own brother, an amateur military historian asked me the same question last week, and I said:

“You studied military history for 8 years in school, and as a hobby your whole adult life, if you had to go up against a military composed entirely of people who were there to get their retirement benefits, how easy would that army be to defeat?”

Silence…

Mic drop!

Ann, it’s been rough.  I LOVE the US Army. At times I have almost been reduced to tears thinking about putting on the uniform for the last time.  But I cannot be part of the army that serves a government like ours.

as they say - read the whole thing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: NCO calls it quits
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 08:24:48 AM »
I don't where to begin...

Well, actually I do - one more good guy for us, one less good guy for them!

That officer criticizing him and threatening to use the UCMJ against him...there is a cowardly f**k.  Sure, brave going after an NCO that has more common sense than you...I bet this hero will be the first to wet his pants and get his whole unit slaughtered in the first real hairy encounter coming his way!

SO many delusions to fight through with these latter-day weenies...the it-can't-happen-here types are in for such a rude awakening...and the intra-unit fighting risks do dwindle each time one like this get out and enter our fold.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 02:45:46 PM »
Just today, I've spoke to two police officers who use my gym. They are concerned. Wary. Wondering if they get into a situation which will demonize them the rest of their lives. They see what is happening, when there is no arrest made to those who break the law by blocking interstates and other various venues. They are instructed to do nothing with the rationalization " it's only a few dozen, let it run it's course".

One officer told me he has his degree, he can do something else. The other hoped it would get better on it's own....but he knew it would not. Both tried to rationalize it is such a small percentage of trouble makers....but we know where it leads.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 06:51:29 AM »
If I had to guess I'd say these were either Troopers, Deputies or small town cops...big city cops, state BCA outfits and Fedcoats seem to be filled with willing Praetorians more than rational thinking people.  It's why I believe when Order 66 comes down those who haven't left already will leave in droves to protect their families first...leaving nothing but deserving targets left behind for whoever to deal with.  And the whoever used to be just criminals...then the pc/diviserity/multi-culti dogma came and wasn't pushed back and the ass-kissing of criminals and appeasers of criminals became policy, and that group is never convinced the police are on their side no matter what is said or done or looked the other way at...and then by basically treating good law-abiding citizens no better than criminals many of these Praetorian's made enemies of us...those Praetorian's literally will have no quarter or mercy...and they have nobody to blame but themselves.  And if they try to bleat out that "we couldn't do anything about it" drivel scream "Bullsh*t!  You chickened out and put your pay and pension ahead of us and our rights!  And now you have no allies who give a damn."

It didn't have to go that way...but it's going to...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.