Author Topic: Corsica to Islam: "Commit a Nice, Munich, Paris, or Brussels here and ....  (Read 1079 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... your unwanted colony may expect a vivid series of unsolved accidents."

The regional parliament adopted a resolution urging Paris to ensure the immediate closure in Corsica “of prayer or meeting places that act as centres of radicalisation or where hateful speeches are made, creating an atmosphere that is favourable to violence”.

The resolution was adopted with a landslide, with MPs from the nationalist, left and right parties voting for, and only three Communists abstaining. The resolution was passed after a splinter group of the nationalist Corsican National Liberation Front (FLNC) in a statement warned Islamists that any attack on the island would trigger “a determined response, without any qualms”.

H/T American Digest

That's Step One.  Step Two = follow through.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah...unless there is a thorough housecleaning in French leadership there will be no "determined response" from that corner...and it appears this resolution would never have been so overwhelmingly supported if not for a band of revolutionaries to threaten to whup Islaminal ass should it pull any shyt...

And as far as I can tell a large contingent of the FLNC did not lay down their arms...

Interesting that, eh?  An armed cadre who Prog's here would call radical right-wing militant extremists, Nazi's, racists, homophobes, islamophobes etc...helped put a spine in people?

There's a lesson to be learned here...sure hope it materializes in time...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Determined response? No qualms? I need SPECIFICS.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Is Corsica close enough to Sicily for a  ::vafancoul:: ?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Is Corsica close enough to Sicily for a  ::vafancoul:: ?

This ain't horse shoes, but I say it's close enough.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson