Author Topic: Demonic National Coven Model American Khizr Khan - Sharia Trumps Constitution!  (Read 838 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“The invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” Khan writes. “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah.”

He explains that Sharia is derived from the Quran and Sunnah, and that the Quran “is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Yeah, well...bleep you and bleep the whores who kiss your Satanic ass!  More proof that Islam is pure evil and cannot be tolerated by anybody professing to cherish Life, Liberty and the Pursuits thereof!!!

It is simple - either they eliminate us or we eliminate them, period.  There are no other avenues, only blind alleys that lead back to those two choices!!!

ETA - And Demonrat Support of Mainstream Mohammadan's is NOT a mistake, it is a willful act!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/287646-bill-clinton-got-millions-from-worlds-biggest-sharia-law-education-firm/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:27:32 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
This is the guy who waved the Constitution at the dem convention.....And the dems allowed it. I'm sorry but the entire group of Clinton supporters are a bunch of mind numbed robots who wouldn't know how to do a little research to find the truth if it bit them in the ass. Actually, they don't care for any truth.

Evil, filthy animals. Every one of them.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I'll kill me a muzzie-a-day,
I'll kill me a muzzie-a-day,
If those shar-iah bastards meander my way,
I'll kill me a muzzie-a-day.
[/size]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Goin to git me a shotgun and kill all the muzzies I see!
When I kill all the muzzies I see, the muzzies won' bother me

! No longer available

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hey, hey! Ho, ho!

Islam has got to go!

::machinegun::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.