WRSA has a post about this too, with some good comments: http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/done/
I think we can now see the narrative they've been preparing, the whole "Russia manipulated our electoral systems because they want Trump to win" narrative. If he does win, expect to see this as their angle of attack. As pointed out in some of the comments at WRSA:
1. Lib media starts ginning up the "Russian intelligence agencies hacked the DNC emails and released them to help Trump" meme.
2. Libs (and cuckservative neo-cons) start accusing Trump of "treason" over this alleged collusion with Russia.
3. Harry Reid says the intelligence briefings that Trump is now entitled to, as the GOP's presidential candidate, should be fake because Trump cannot be trusted.
4. Hillary specifically calls out Russia and Vladimir Putin as being the global orchestrators of the Alt-Right and allies of Trump.
5. Jeh Johnson at DHS promises that agency will become involved in protecting our election systems from these dastardly hackers.
I see this as meaning DHS will be there to do the fixing
under the guise of being there to protect against foreign hackers, and if Trump does win they have already telegraphed their intent to pursue a "he did this through seditious collusion with Vladimir Putin" angle.