Author Topic: CDC Gives Itself The Power to Indefinitely Detain Healthy People En Masse ....  (Read 3007 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
... Without Appeal

Vid and text at link.

H/T Fran Porretto - http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/09/this-is-how-bad-things-are-getting.html

Yeah..this isn't good. Declare an outbreak, put some scary footage on the news and ask everyone to report for a vaccination at the local Walmart. Worthy citizens are injected with Saline and sent home ( after the Feds have searched their home for contaminated products, gold and guns. .)   Those who are not so worthy are deemed infected and carted away to "Hospital" camps  for re-educative medicine. Can't run because you are in a quarantine zone with those pesky infinite detention orders.

Seriously why even post it for comment. Will that make it more legitimate or something?

Those who don't comply are sprayed /poisoned or infected by water contamination or air spraying - oops tey died of the disease - should have listend to your government folks.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Is there any doubt that at some point it's just going to come down to having to shoot government agents?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Doesn't seem like it.  Fran himself commented to that effect.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Is there any doubt that at some point it's just going to come down to having to shoot government agents?

I'm looking forward to it...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
So the IRS going after conservative organizations was step 1.

Step 2 could be suspecting that the hotel/facility at which you gathered had an air-duct problem & that now you're infected with an airborne something-or-other...
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So the IRS going after conservative organizations was step 1.

Step 2 could be suspecting that the hotel/facility at which you gathered had an air-duct problem & that now you're infected with an airborne something-or-other...

This is an example of why socialized medicine is always such a coveted prize for the Left.  Through the guise of public health you can implement all manner of anti-liberty policies.  Sometimes there is a legitimate cause, as in the case of infectious disease, and that fig leaf of plausibility is used as cover for their nefarious ideological actions.  The Soviet Union infamously used mental health as a cover for political imprisonment -- after all, anyone who doubts Marxist-Leninism is clearly insane, right Comrades?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

I'm looking forward to it...

f**kin'-A Bubba! 

Idiot Progs should look up the term "no other recourse"...if they could read...or comprehend...

Well, we know they struggle with the former and the latter is totally beyond them or they wouldn't be promulgating this treason!

Guess which flag is theirs and which is mine?!

or

Hint -  Updating their list -

The CDC's claimed power follows these Stages:
1.  You (or your city) are declared "precommunicable"
2.  Apprehension and Detention [A&D]
     a) Attempt Result Successful-Fascist Agent goes home alive
     b) Attempt Successful but Fascist Agent critically injured, Liberty insurgent terminated
     c) Attempt Failed-Fascist Agent and Liberty insurgent both terminated
     d) Attempt Failed-Fascist Agent slain and Liberty insurgent at-large

3.  Order of Isolation, Quarantine, or Conditional Release

I'll be aiming for 2d and settle for nothing less than 2c!

Down to the last box...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

b) Attempt Successful but Fascist Agent critically injured, Liberty insurgent terminated

You forgot e)  Multiple Fascist Agents Slain, Statist-supporting  neighbors retaliated against, Lying Propaganda  News Crew Covering incident destroyed by bomb left behind  - insurgent still at large, believed to be responsible for multiple attacks destroying and vandalizing  urban infrastructure.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

You forgot e)  Multiple Fascist Agents Slain, Statist-supporting  neighbors retaliated against, Lying Propaganda  News Crew Covering incident destroyed by bomb left behind  - insurgent still at large, believed to be responsible for multiple attacks destroying and vandalizing  urban infrastructure.

I forget nothing...I invite participation.   ;D   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.