Author Topic: Dozens Hurt in NYC Blast Hours After Pipe Bomb Goes Off at N.J. Race  (Read 1678 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
.... New York Mayor Bill de Blasio insisted there was no terror threat against the Big Apple.

::)

"New York Mayor Bill de Blasio tweeted after the explosion: "Investigation is ongoing. Though we believe this was an intentional act, there is no credible terror threat against NYC at this moment."

He's not sure of anything yet, except for that. 

Oh, and yeah, a pipe bomb in a dumpster in Seaside Park/Heights (news reports can't seem to be sure), I'd say that was also an 'intentional act'.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Dozens Hurt in NYC Blast Hours After Pipe Bomb Goes Off at N.J. Race
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 11:35:08 AM »
Interesting that an intentional act involving an explosive device is being considered as anything but terrorism.  Isn't that kind of the definition of terrorism?

And did you get a load of the media bitching about Trump telling a crowd about the explosion before the authoritahs had fully confirmed it?  You mean, Trump had the nerve to do the exact same thing all the media outlets were doing?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
  DeBlasio  is a real asswipe.  He can't help it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 03:14:06 PM »
Interesting that an intentional act involving an explosive device is being considered as anything but terrorism.  Isn't that kind of the definition of terrorism?

And did you get a load of the media bitching about Trump telling a crowd about the explosion before the authoritahs had fully confirmed it?  You mean, Trump had the nerve to do the exact same thing all the media outlets were doing?

Yes I did - and Hellery's zombie walk where she did the same damned thing and was praised for it.

Stupid Urnalists!

::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »

Not for a pos  ::cussing:: prog!  If it was a white dude with a Trump t-shirt popping a champagne cork...that would be terrorism.

::cussing:: douchebag, these treasonous pos's can't have their day of reckoning hit fast enough.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 07:06:59 AM »
Meanwhile back in the People's City...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/source-suspect-wanted-nyc-area-bombing/story?id=42190675

Ahmad Khan Rahami

Obviously De Blasio and the rest of the Prog's don't see Islam here...they probably want to try to spin this guy as some sort of vicitim of Amish racism or some such crap...but good thing for the Amish they are incapable of making a video...so that scam is off the table this time...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/19/security-chelsea-bombing/

Why is security tight?  The People's City is racist!  They just don't understand the purpose of dIveRsiTy!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »
Five more bombs found last night in Elizabeth, NJ, one of which detonated during defusing.

Hillary still banging away on Trump for calling a bomb a bomb and everybody but him is doing the hear no/see no islam.

What I find ironic is none of the elite bigshots acknowledges the lack of risk to them with their heavily guarded and secure vehicles and residences, yet they are the very ones who have absorbed muslims into their inner circles.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 11:38:43 AM »
Five more bombs found last night in Elizabeth, NJ, one of which detonated during defusing.

Hillary still banging away on Trump for calling a bomb a bomb and everybody but him is doing the hear no/see no islam.

What I find ironic is none of the elite bigshots acknowledges the lack of risk to them with their heavily guarded and secure vehicles and residences, yet they are the very ones who have absorbed muslims into their inner circles.

The guilty never pay for their sins...

At first...

The size of their chickens about to return to their roost is gargantuan!

Unfortunately...until then more innocents will be raped, beaten and slaughtered by the demonic spawn of Mohammad...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 11:44:40 AM »

Until Muslims start killing the elite,  it won't be a "problem" to them.   Having Muslims as part of their inner circles will be the way they get killed when it does happen, the heavy security will be useless.    Muslims don't kill the elite just yet, at this point,  because they know it will keep the heads deep in the sand.   The attitude will quickly change if they take out a blue state governor, congress crittter or mayor.   

But it surprised nobody on this board for one second that it was yet another attack from the religion of pieces. 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 11:57:59 AM »

Until Muslims start killing the elite,  it won't be a "problem" to them.   Having Muslims as part of their inner circles will be the way they get killed when it does happen, the heavy security will be useless.    Muslims don't kill the elite just yet, at this point,  because they know it will keep the heads deep in the sand.   The attitude will quickly change if they take out a blue state governor, congress crittter or mayor.   

But it surprised nobody on this board for one second that it was yet another attack from the religion of pieces.

Classic Churchill thinkng

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »
This really is a wonderful day to see the complete and utter insanity and culpability of the left and why it is imperative that they be defeated utterly and never allowed to have any power whatsoever ever again!

First...the psychotic Dear Leader spews a bunch of bullsplatter about certain people having an issue with Hillary because they are "troubled" by the prospect of a "powerful woman" being in charge...which is so utterly laughable it isn't funny!  What's so powerful about her?  Is he hinting at the Clinton Mafia offing enemies?  What a putz!  What is "troubling" is Hillary's psychotic progressive belief in an ideology rooted in the eugenics movement and the fact that she is even more nuts since stroking out, falling down and seizing up and crapping her pants...and what is troubling the last time she got a 3am call she had an Ambassador and staff slaughtered by Islaminals to cover up an arms for jihadis deal she and the SCoaMF blamed on a nothingburger video!  And what is "troubling" is that neither she nor any of the progs see Islam and terror being one and the same!

And Cuomo can't stop from not knowing who this clown is...first foreign terror...now this dirtbag is a naturalized citizen!  And then the Queen whackado herself pukes up this gem - "We need a better visa system"...

What a stupid pos!  They bring this crap in...under their rules...and then blame the rules?   ::cussing::  you lyin' twit!

"Naturalized citizen", you batshyt crazy hag!

And then the crazy Queen of Progs goes on about peaceful Islam...blah, blah, blah...tell that to the beaten, raped and murdered you pos!

And it didn't take this Islaminal trash long to figure out how to tap into the Obama Rage Machine!

And in disappointing news...

UPDATE: Ahmad Rahami In Custody In Linden, Pics And Video Of Capture, Shot In Shoulder And Leg, Taken To Hospital…

I'd prefer taken to the morgue and pumped full of pigs blood and taken in a helo ride out over the ocean...but seeing as he is still breathing...I'd not change my process one bit.

And then the lying disingenuous batshyt Clinton dares say Trump has given "aid and comfort" to terrorists?!  The policies of Obama & Clinton breed terrorists!  They cannot wait to use these fools to come here and slay us!  The crazy bitch and that asshole in the White House import the f**kers here by the sh*tload and when they act on their basic nature...these lying treasonous bastards blame others?  It doesn't get any more willfully evil than that my friends!

And, ha ha...the Obama Regime is STILL waving this Islaminal trash in!  Right effing now!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/296080-dhs-accidentally-grants-citizenship-to-858-immigrants-from-countries-that-present-national-security-threat/

ALL OF THIS IS THE FAULT OF DEMONAZI OPERATIVES LIKE OBAMA & CLINTON!  EVERY STINKING BIT OF IT!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 12:21:06 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796768/Ahmad-Rahami-sued-local-police-New-Jersey-claiming-persecuted-Muslim.html

Ahmad Rahami said in a lawsuit that cops in Elizabeth, New Jersey subjected his and his family to discrimination and 'selective enforcement' based on their religion.

The family claimed that police tried to shut down their chicken restaurant, called First American, too early each night with 'baseless' tickets and summonses.

... The lawsuit was filed in 2011 and reveals that Ahmad has a long history of grievances with city officials, their local police force and people who lived close to them.

... The family claim that as a result of the police shutting them down at 10pm, despite other businesses being allowed to stay open at that time, they suffered economic hardship.

During the ordeal the family claim that they suffered racist abuse at the hands of James McDermott, the owner of Dean Relay Press and Radio, a photo agency that is near to the Rahami's chicken restaurant.

... McDermott is alleged to have told them that 'Muslims should not have businesses here', 'Muslims are trouble' and 'Muslims don't belong here'.

The 11 count lawsuit names the City of Elizabeth, the Elizabeth Police Department, six Elizabeth police officers, chief of police Ronald Simon and police director James Cosgrove.

... Court records show that the complaint was dismissed with prejudice in 2012, meaning that it could not be brought again. It is not clear if there was a settlement.

McDermott told DailyMailcom that the claims against him were absolutely untrue.

... 'Mohammad Rahami was operating in violation of some local ordinances, he operated way beyond closing time and it became a hangout for kids,' he said.

'I made complaints about it and he took offense at that. The city took him to court for his violations and then he sued the city, the police officers that were involved and me as well. We won the case.

'He was supposed to close at 10pm, he was staying open illegally until four or five o'clock in the morning.

'He wouldn't let the kids in there drinking soda use the restroom and tell them to go around the corner so they would come around and use my driveway as a bathroom, that's what I took the biggest offense at.

'Other than the lawsuit, I kept away from them.'

... 'There was a lot of people coming and going from there, I couldn't tell who was customers and who was family.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »
Uhh huh...

See no Muslim, hear no Muslim...speak no Muslim.

::outrage::

::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 12:52:48 PM »

Now, here's the real problem, the one that people literally cannot admit into their thoughts: the fact that we even have people living here with names like "Ahmad Khan Rahami"

That is the problem.  A name like that immediately says "does not belong here" and until people decide to finally admit that, nothing will improve.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 01:07:14 PM »
Once upon a time, before the elites decided to import a whole new people, immigrants who came here legally wanted to be American, therefore, even if/when they named their American-born children according to their cultural heritage, they gave them Americanized names as well.  Or, the children adopted such names themselves, see:  "Bobby" Jindal.

We watch Jeopardy and I've been increasingly disgusted by the foreign first names of some contestants, who, for the most part, were clearly born and raised in this country, mostly because they're difficult to pronounce and spell.  Which goes to multiple spellings and an inability to properly identify them if needed, see: mohammed/mohamad/mohamid.

I sound like a bigoted old fart, I know.  But, come on; a 20-something, young "American" man of Indian descent named Siddartha?  Really?

eta:  His name is Siddarth.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:38:34 AM by Pandora »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 07:01:30 AM »
Same with the La Raza Reconquista assclowns...it's NOT about assimilation as it was up until the Dark Ages before progressive tools took everything over...it's about invasion and setting up foreign enclaves and raping taxpayers for all they can get and not giving a tinkers damn about the future of this nation let alone why or how it was Founded.

When the fecal matter hits the oscillating multi-bladed unit...such enclaves will be smoldering ruins...and any such types still roaming about will find little help from people they once disparaged, ridiculed, robed, raped, murdered and cursed.

Oh well, sh*t happens.

ETA - Found this...pretty much fits with what we're discussing...people are getting fed up...even in friendly Minnesota...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/19/muslims-get-out-sign/

As for this Peyten Estepp loser...well, no doubt his orientation...   ::laserkill::

Oh, and can somebody please Vince Foster this Sith bastard!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/20/george-soros-to-invest-500-million-in-help-for-refugees-through-his-open-society-foundations.html

::outrage::
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:50:56 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 12:07:01 PM »
See, now...it's one thing not to realize Islam inspires this garbage...but to let these assclowns free travel in and out of the country and to radicalize in mosques here...that's just super effing nuts sprinkled on top of batshyt crazy!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/latest-nynj-bomber-rahami-sounds-bombs-will-be-heard-streets-death-your-oppression?page=1

"You [USA Government] continue your [unintelligible] slaughter against the mujaheddin be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Sham [Syria], Palestine..."

"The FBI and Homeland Security [unintelligible] looking for me...[unintelligible] my heart I pray to the beautiful wise ALLAH.  To not take JIHAD away from.  I beg [unintelligible] for shahadat [martyrdom] and Inshallah [God Willing] this call will be answered."

“Inshallah [God willing] the sounds of the bombs will be heard in the streets. Gun shots to your police. Death To Your OPPRESSION."

Uhh huh...yeah, well Islaminal, you know what sound I like?  The sound a muzzie makes from the bottom of a vat of pigs blood...that must just be swell!