Author Topic: Google announces all White People are Racists and everybody should hate them  (Read 762 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1901544/google-promotes-controversial-claim-its-not-possible-for-ethnic-minorities-to-be-racist-against-white-people/

See, all people are not equal...some are deemed worse than others.

Since they've thrown all white people under the bus...is there any reason why whites shouldn't rise up and demand their own nation separate from the rest of the people who hate them?  Is this what Google and Progressives and their race-pimps are angling for?  Separation?

What else could it be?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Whenever I get stressed by the news, I simply stop, take a breath & break out into song. Singing helps un-stress  me.

! No longer available

Try it!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
I am so sick of this sh*t

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29307/
The last item on the list warns against labeling something as political correct, calling it “an attempt to shut the other person up.”

And its a list of tings you can't say. Oh the irony.

ThinYeah, some of these might be offensive based on the context but seriously...

“I know exactly how you feel.” - Maybe they do. Maybe they had the same experience.  But now you are denying them that experience aren't you and trying to shut them up.

“I don’t see color” or “I’m color blind.”

Remember back when that was the goal? no. Shut up!

Saying to LBGTQ people “what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is your business.”  -  Okay what they do matters - its sinful and they should be stoned to death and persecuted for doing it. Is that better? No live and let life is not aceptable. You MUST laud and celebrate my buttf**king! Shut up!

“You have such a pretty face.”

Its so offensive to deliver a compliment.  There is no such thing as beauty. In fact we should all wear burkas. Shut up!

“I never owned slaves.”

I didn't, and maybe I shouldn't be blamed for what some people did over a hundred years ago because of my color. And Maybe you should opull your sh*t togeter and stop using it as an excuse - because you were never a slave. Granted you think like one- You want to be one and you want to get benefits off of pretending to feel ill effects from events that transpired a centruy ago, but in reality you are a meritless, non-contributing zero and that is why others look down on you. But you don't want anyone point this out so SHUT UP.

“If you are going to live in this country, learn to speak the language!”

After all, its only what every oter nation on earth expects to do. But hey when in Rome, act like a stereo-typical  ugly American. They love it. Now Shut up!

When people of faith say, “Love the sinner, hate the sin.”
Because having the freedom to state your religious beliefs outloud is so 18th century. Shut up!

When white men say, “We are the ones being discriminated against now!”

Yeah, don't point out the truth. Its unpleasant. Shut up!

“People just need to pick themselves up by their bootstraps.”

I  am a merit less non-contributing zero I can't do that! Shut UP!

31. “I don’t see difference. We are all part of the same race, the human race.”

No. Black Lives Matter more than other lives. Shut up.

32. I don’t care if you are pink, purple or orange, I treat all people the same.”

No. You must treat me with Kid gloves because I am a special snowflake!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"You never picked cotton and my ancestors never owned slaves...but keep yapping and I may change my mind on all that!"

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.