Author Topic: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 33931 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 03:27:39 PM »
 ::creepycryingbaby::

Jeepers, another Butthead!

How about...people get treated like they treated Trump?

Bleep respect, psycho's like this pissed that courtesy goodbye months ago...you'll take your beatings and like it! 

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 03:52:15 PM »
Yea...Ryan kissing up "big time".

Did anyone stay up late enough to catch the Tucker Carlson, Karl Rove blow up? Once Rove began to sing the praises of Ryan and Tucker cut him off at the knees? Brett Baier lost all control of the set....it was great.

I saw that dust-up. Rove is such a douchebag!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 03:59:05 PM »
The  Adam Weisshaupt facebook  account I have been using for YEARS  to log into Disqus etc was disabled this morning. 
Someone got butthurt enough by a comment somewhere to report me for it.  And really they have been pretty mild.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:03:59 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »
The  Adam Weisshaupt facebook  account I have been using for YEARS  to log into Disqus etc was disabled this morning. 
Someone got butthurt enough by a comment somewhere to report me for it.  And really they have been pretty mild.

I haven't gotten banned lately - but was on Hillary & Springsteen's FB pages, tossing "c*nt" around fairly liberally.
New strategy: rather than getting foul or pejorative with anyone...I've been simply texting this image, which will reside on my phone for @ least the next year, to any who attempt to give me the slightest bit of sh*t... ;D

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2016, 04:38:29 PM »
Or we might be pleasantly surprised again.  None of it changes what I am doing or planning. It just makes it more likely I will a few more years to do so, unless Soros etc  go scorched earth.. to the point of maybe using Nukes on our own cities.

Exactly.  I still cashed out.  I'm still here.  But who knows, maybe I'll be able to do the snowbird thing I had always planned on.  Because under Obamacare, I can only spend 35 days in America, without incurring the penalty.

With Trump, there's a chance of being surprised that he'll actually be able to fix some things.  With Hillary, no chance.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2016, 04:41:13 PM »
Wrecking Ball

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3921156/Miley-Cyrus-posts-tearful-video-Hillary-Clinton-s-loss-begging-President-elect-Donald-Trump-treat-people-respect.html

Asshole that she is, she doesn't act worthy of respect; she's a pig that doesn't even respect herself.  And I'm sick of seeing her tongue.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2016, 04:43:47 PM »

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 05:00:24 PM »
RINO Kelly Ayotte (NH) lost her Senate seat.  Happy about that, too, even though a Dem takes her place.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »
Yep, good riddance to her.  We're actually much better off with a Democrat who is openly an opponent than one of those secret opponents who slips the knife between our ribs at crucial moments.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2016, 07:10:21 PM »
RINO Kelly Ayotte (NH) lost her Senate seat.  Happy about that, too, even though a Dem takes her place.

She voted to allow Obamacare out of comity and on to the floor.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2016, 07:17:31 PM »
Wrecking Ball

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3921156/Miley-Cyrus-posts-tearful-video-Hillary-Clinton-s-loss-begging-President-elect-Donald-Trump-treat-people-respect.html

Asshole that she is, she doesn't act worthy of respect; she's a pig that doesn't even respect herself.  And I'm sick of seeing her tongue.

You could not have said it better. The thing that amazes me is that she will accept him as President as if her acceptance is somehow of some importance to anybody.  She really needs to pull her head out of her ass.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »
Relaxing tonight with a glass of Shiraz (The Opportunist) & re-watching 300, Rise of an Empire.

"'Tis our enemies that forged our freedoms in the fires of war."
~Queen Gorgo of Sparta

Mmm...
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2016, 09:49:54 PM »

;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2016, 10:14:16 PM »

I think I mentioned that I lost my FarceBook account due to militant vegans doing a pile-on after I gently criticized them for damaging a private business (specialty butcher shop). I missed it for about a week and then discovered that life goes on.

I've checked out a bunch of the whining lefties and enough is just about enough. If they're really that traumatized I'll loan them my tant? so they can do it right.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:57 PM »
I didn't watch any over the air stuff last night by design.

My first indication something was not right...er not wrong...was when I got up and realized there wasn't any gunfire, either in idiotic angst or principled determination...I the logged on and realized the surprise...

I searched for The Butthead smackdown and found this...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/09/karl_rove_vs_tucker_carlson_grotesque_overstatement_paul_ryan_responsible_for_a_trump_wisconsin_win.html

Why do people give The Butthead any face time, at all?  Another one of the reasons I cannot watch this Unfair and Unbalanced circle-jerk crap anymore...The Butthead is a fool...Carlson is right, Ryan slammed Trump, her never was SEEN actively campaigning for him, if he had the DMC would have projected that clip 24/7...it didn't happen...yet people let this a-hole talk like he knows something other than not a damn thing!  He is an Establishment Republican Stooge, a hack, a stuffed shirt, a nothing...why do people have anything to do with this quivering turd?!

And he's going to lecture the President-Elect on how to treat the Speaker?  Well, sure...if I did nothing to support the President-Elect the last thing I would want is to be treated like he treated Trump...but that isn't The Butthead's call, that is up to Trump himself!

I wish Donald in his first post-election interview puts it out there likes useless tired old establishment hacks like The Butthead are no longer welcome, that if any network wants to chat with him step #1 is to denounce and renounce shills like that jerk!

Jeepers Cripes!  There is a lot of ass to kick!!!

Yep...That's it. Carlson held his feet to the fire. Butthead didn't like it. Once Trump spoke early that morning, there was no Paul Ryan on stage with him.....Trump had Sessions and a few other who actually supported him. No rinos.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2016, 11:00:53 PM »
Oh, yes.  One schadenfreude, coming up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/canada-immigration-website-down-trump-trnd/

::hysterical::

So....Did the same company which created the obamacare website, create Canada's? And will Canada spend millions to correct it?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2016, 05:45:04 AM »
My response to the opposition everywhere, especially sitting in the church pew, is that; if the response (ESPN, major cities, rioter/ghetto-demonstrator) to the election is what we've been witnessing since Tuesday, it's indicative of the gutter/ghetto-trash that back Obama & Hillary. That's NOT who & what The United States is.

I will enjoy having that conversation with the dysfunctional/azz-wipe side of our citizenry. My goal, when the conversation arises (as it is sure to occur) is that they leave infuriated. Said infuriation will come from the cognitive dissonance that occurs as a result of them knowing that I am right.

The free ride is over: deal with it or go f*ck yourself (because "elections have consequences"!)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:18:27 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »