Author Topic: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 34018 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Official It's About Liberty Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 05:30:21 AM »
The best part about being a pessimist is sometimes being pleasantly surprised.

It's a shorter trip for a skeptic like myself...sure the pleasant surprise factor isn't as great but that's OK....hey, being a pessimist there must be some doubt at being surprised...

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 05:33:25 AM »
I want a Constitutional Amendment to restore the integrity of elections.  Proof of identity, tracking and notification of registration in multiple states/jurisdictions, the whole thing.  I want it in an Amendment so the courts can kindly go eff themselves.

I want another Constitutional Amendment to restore some checks by the States against the Feds.  I want the States themselves to be able to initiate investigations, appoint special prosecutors, etc.  No more of this "let's kindly ask the Federal DOJ to please investigate itself."

Anyway, that's my thoughts at 3:15 in the morning.  I should feel like warmed up death at work tomorrow.

Yeah, we'll see.  There is so much to unravel...I never did buy that BS about the "first 100 days"...sure, there is some truth to the honeymoon period, but I think it is more about sustaining momentum...there can be no let up.

"The Golden Emperor Donald J. Trump, the Bringer of Light, the Drainer of Swamps."

That's good, pretty sure Establishment Pubbies will be fighting him as much as the Dem's...but drain away!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 05:34:42 AM »
Nice speech.....But what I heard was " we won, you lost, *uck off".

The lamentations of my enemies is like the sweet music of Heaven!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 07:47:44 AM »
Lamentations!   ::whoohoo::

Poor Smegyn looks like she is going to burst into tears!  Ha Haa!

Heh!   ::cool::

Choke on it DMC stooges! 

::effu::

And if I was President-Elect, I would send my campaign plane to Los Angeles and leave it parked and ready to go...free rides to these a-holes who PROMISED they would leave if I was elected!

These Hollywood idiots said they would leave the country if Donald Trump wins the election.

Let’s hold them to it.
Townhall put together this list in September:

1. Jon Stewart

Who? Political satirist.

Where would he move? Another planet.

“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” he told reporters.

2. Chelsea Handler

Who? Comedian.

Where would she move? Spain.

“I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country,” she said on Live with Kelly and Michael.

(Weirdly, she called Trump charming in the same interview.)

3. Neve Campbell

Who? House of Cards actress.

Where would she move? Canada.

“His honesty is terrifying,” she told Huffington Post UK.

4. Barry Diller

Who? Founder of IAC Interactive.

Where would he move? Unspecified.

“If Donald Trump doesn’t fall, I’ll either move out of the country or join the resistance,” he told Bloomberg.

5. Lena Dunham

Who? Creator of Girls.

Where would she move? Vancouver.

“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” she said at the Matrix Awards.

6. Keegan-Michael Key

Who? Star of Key & Peele.

Where would he move? Canada.

“It’s easy. It’s like 10 minutes from Detroit and that’s where I’m from,” he told TMZ.

7. Chloë Sevigny

Who? Actress and guest star in Portlandia.

Where would she move? Nova Scotia.

She answered simply, “Nova Scotia” to a question of where she would move if Trump were elected.

8. Al Sharpton

Who? Activist.

Where would he move? Out of here.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone, while I’m also reserving my ticket out of here if he wins,” he said at a press conference.

9. Natasha Lyonne

Who? Actress in Orange Is the New Black.

Where would she move? A mental hospital.

“[I’ll move] to a mental hospital for a while because you’re like ‘why is this happening?'” she said.

10. Eddie Griffin

Who? Comedian.

Where would he move? Africa.

“He’s good at making money, but he’s ignorant…If Trump wins, I’m moving to Africa,” he told DJ Vlad.

11. Spike Lee

Who? Director of Malcolm X.

Where would he move? …Brooklyn.

If Trump wins, he’ll be “moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York,” he reported to Vanity Fair.

12. Amber Rose

Who? Model.

Where would she move? Unspecified.

“I can’t even think about it! I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me!” she told US Weekly.

13. Samuel L. Jackson

Who? Actor.

Where would he move? South Africa.

“He’s just running for popularity. C’mon, just let it go,” he said on The View.

14. Cher

Who? Singer.

Where would she move? Jupiter

“IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER >:|” she tweeted.

15. George Lopez

Who? Comedian and star of George Lopez.

Where would he move? Mexico.

“If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back,” he told TMZ.

16. Barbra Streisand

Who? Singer.

Where would she move? Australia or Canada.

“He has no facts. I don’t know, I can’t believe it. I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you’ll let me in, or Canada,” she told Australian journalist Michael Usher.

17. Raven-Symoné

Who? Actress and host of The View.

Where would she move? Canada.

“My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket,” she said on The View.

Note: Her leaving was contingent on any Republican candidate winning the election–not just Trump.

18. Whoopi Goldberg

Who? Actress and host of The View.

“I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know,” she said.

19. Omari Hardwick

Who? Actor in Power.

Where would he move? Italy.

“I’ll move from Denver to Italy… If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I’m out,” he told The Wrap.

20. Miley Cyrus

Who? Pop star.

“My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces…I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!” she wrote in an Instagram post.

21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Who? Supreme Court Justice.

Where would she move? New Zealand.

“I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president… Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,” she told The New York Times.

22. Amy Schumer

Who? Comedian and actress.

Where would she move? Spain.

“I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere… It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s too crazy,” she told BBC Newsnight.

23. Katie Hopkins

Who? British columnist.

Where would she move? America

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/good-riddance-23-hollywood-idiots-said-theyd-leave-trump-wins-lets-hold/

Obviously, most are quite stupid and most if not all are probably liars...but I would send the plane anyway...offer free trips out!   ;D

And, Mr. President-Elect, please...PLEASE name Rudy Guiliani your AG and go after Clinton, Lynch, Holder, Abedin, Podesta etc!!!

Once you clear the decks of traitors...I think you will find some people eager to repair their sullied image!

I wonder if news will come out saying Hillary has been technically dead for the past several weeks?   ::laughonfloor::

Anyway, now life can return to normal...the DMC can get back to destroying President-Elect Trump...we can continue to hate and despise them all...

January can't come fast enough...the SCoaMF is going to be issuing pardons and writing EO's like there is no tomorrow...because there is no tomorrow...

Hey, that a-hole can't pardon himself can he?

At least we can have a First Lady...who is a lady...we can look at who doesn't trigger the puke-button! 

Here's to the Deplorables!   ::beertoast::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 09:32:12 AM »
Praise God.  Thank you Dear Lord.

Time to get to work.

Amen sister!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 09:42:04 AM »
I am also enjoying the wailing and gnashing of teeth from various foreign governments.  The Sec. Gen. of NATO released some statement reminding America of "the obligations it has committed to."  Well, as far as I can tell America IS the NATO alliance.  For going on 70 years now.  This is like being the wealthy friend who always picks up the tab for everyone, but the one time you decide to let the others pay they start splitting up the bill and telling you that you better pay the tip.

An op-ed at the NY Times actually got something right when it concluded "for decades America has been worrying about other countries.  Today the American people demanded it worry about itself."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 09:59:58 AM »
I have decided to adopt the alt-right meme of ridiculously over the top superlatives describing Trump.  I will henceforth refer to him as:

The Golden Emperor Donald J. Trump, the Bringer of Light, the Drainer of Swamps.

Not so fast !! Now we wait to see what happens I know what he said now I want to see what he does before the praise comes. We held up our end now he needs to hold up his
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 10:01:02 AM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 10:01:03 AM »
Feet >> fire.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 11:34:12 AM »
I have decided to adopt the alt-right meme of ridiculously over the top superlatives describing Trump.  I will henceforth refer to him as:

The Golden Emperor Donald J. Trump, the Bringer of Light, the Drainer of Swamps.

Not so fast !! Now we wait to see what happens I know what he said now I want to see what he does before the praise comes. We held up our end now he needs to hold up his

Yep, this.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 11:37:52 AM »
While I can't say I'm ecstatic about a President Trump, compared to the alternative I'm like

::snoopydance::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 11:49:18 AM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/11/09/stay-frosty/

My email box is filling up with not just “you were WRONG!” emails, but emails casting Trump in messianic terms. Lots of phrases like “The anointed of God” and “The hand of the Lord is upon him”.

Um, folks, that’s Christ, not Trump.

The last time I had this creepy feeling of je ne sais quoi was on March 13, ARSH 2013. Really, really creepy and ominous.

Stay frosty, don’t let your guard down. The uncertainty level his just gone parabolic. As an astute reader put it, ALL of these people would burn the whole damn thing to the ground in order to draw more power to themselves. False flag events, both domestically and abroad, and outright riot fomentation and incitement to violence seem likely in the coming weeks (by the Soros machine).

Also, get used to the phrase “art of the deal”. You’re going to be hearing that a lot to explain why it is that actually doing what was promised is “simply unrealistic”.

The phrase that most stuck out in his victory speech was, “The U.S. owes Hillary Clinton a major debt of gratitude for her service to the country.”

I wonder if that debt is so major that it might require a presidential pardon to pay….

And so it begins….
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation.

Or we might be pleasantly surprised again.  None of it changes what I am doing or planning. It just makes it more likely I will a few more years to do so, unless Soros etc  go scorched earth.. to the point of maybe using Nukes on our own cities.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 12:05:20 PM »
I am also enjoying the wailing and gnashing of teeth from various foreign governments.  The Sec. Gen. of NATO released some statement reminding America of "the obligations it has committed to."  Well, as far as I can tell America IS the NATO alliance.  For going on 70 years now.  This is like being the wealthy friend who always picks up the tab for everyone, but the one time you decide to let the others pay they start splitting up the bill and telling you that you better pay the tip.

An op-ed at the NY Times actually got something right when it concluded "for decades America has been worrying about other countries.  Today the American people demanded it worry about itself."

Bleep NATO, time to cut the cord, those bums can start carrying their own load...besides...once Islam takes full control do we really want to be anywhere near there?

::mooning::

If Britain can regain BREXIT momentum, maybe there is some hope for them...the rest can take a hike...

In other world news -

I like how Putin put it...

“Colleagues, three minutes ago Hillary Clinton admitted defeat in the US presidential election.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-sends-congratulatory-telegram-9224373

Admitted.  Heh!

And from the same article, this French Ambassador beta...

"After Brexit and this election, everything is now possible. A world is collapsing before our eyes. Dizziness."-Gérard Araud

Making a statist frog freak out...that's just gravy, man!   ::cool::

And Meh-hico having little gato's...

"The relationship of Mexico and the U.S. is uncertain," said Isidro Morales, of the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education. "Donald Trump is not a person of institutions. Surely it will be a unilateral policy worse than (George W.) Bush and we don't know what to expect."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_TRUMP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-09-12-18-15

Had to highlight that middle part!  Interesting lingo..."not a person of INSTITUTIONS"!  Yeah!   ::whoohoo::

Build The Wall!  Build The Wall!  Build The Wall!   ::bustamove::

And back here -

Leftist Silicon Valley having...robot kittens...

http://mashable.com/2016/11/08/silicon-valley-election-freakout/#otE.bb4ep8qI

Seriously, is this Pishevar clown for real?  Hey, strip the military assets out of there and I will gladly extend the Trump Meh-Hico fence around AZ, NV & OR borders with Mexifornia!!!

Plus, it sets the marker down for other states to go their own way if they want to, something that could be of benefit to us after Trump's terms are over...because if all we did is buy some time...sure would be nice to put some things in place to benefit us downstream...so yeah...I'll go along with this idea?!  Don't think I won't!

:D

And Wall St and the Fed are turning blue wondering what happens there...

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-presidential-election-federal-reserve-janet-yellen-2016-11

As for Wall St I think the Ponzi architects...clowns like Corzine & Co...will no longer skate free or merely get hands slapped...I could see people under Guiliani direction going after high-profile dirtbags.

And the Fed can be coerced and cornered...whoever is Treasury Secretary needs to be on the Fed like white on rice.

A round of audits would be a good start.

We here will hold feet to fire...but paramount to me is measures that benefit us downstream, no matter what else.

But I have to say...the lamentations of the progs is working wonders for my mood!   :D

And really...who but a complete moron expected the DMC to say anything different from their usual hate-filled batshyt ravings?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 12:28:43 PM »
I managed to turn both of my remaining brothers (I'm not sure but I think my dead brother is voting dhimmicrat) to Trump. At first they were pretty stridently opposed but I think my resoluteness is what sold them over any intellectual argument I could make.

Last night they both called me repeatedly, asking if I was watching the returns and filling me in on the wins as they were called. All this after I told them that I though that the hildebeast was going to prevail. I did so because my prognostications for the last three elections had sucked. They were happy to tell me that I had no faith and I just smiled to myself.

Congratulations Donald, now let's get to work.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 12:41:14 PM »
An oldie but somehow appropriate...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 12:46:23 PM »
Heh!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 01:04:05 PM »
Blech.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/660958/paul-ryan-congratulates-donald-trump-hearing-voice-no-else-heard

He heard a voice no one else heard? You F'ing moron we have been screaming in your ear for 8 years since the Tea Party.
Oh right, now you think you can save the party by going along with Trump? Not going to happen. I will never give money to the pubbies ever again.
Give up.
Hopefully Trump starts a new organization. But he is a deal maker so he won't.  The controlled opposition is back!

I'll believe an ACA repeal  when I see it, and not one second before. And they had better do a great deal more than that  if they think they can keep on the gravy train.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:59 PM »
Yea...Ryan kissing up "big time".

Did anyone stay up late enough to catch the Tucker Carlson, Karl Rove blow up? Once Rove began to sing the praises of Ryan and Tucker cut him off at the knees? Brett Baier lost all control of the set....it was great.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 01:21:06 PM »
It behooves me to confess something taht I learned from Cher of all people....

You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
I didn't watch any over the air stuff last night by design.

My first indication something was not right...er not wrong...was when I got up and realized there wasn't any gunfire, either in idiotic angst or principled determination...I the logged on and realized the surprise...

I searched for The Butthead smackdown and found this...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/09/karl_rove_vs_tucker_carlson_grotesque_overstatement_paul_ryan_responsible_for_a_trump_wisconsin_win.html

Why do people give The Butthead any face time, at all?  Another one of the reasons I cannot watch this Unfair and Unbalanced circle-jerk crap anymore...The Butthead is a fool...Carlson is right, Ryan slammed Trump, her never was SEEN actively campaigning for him, if he had the DMC would have projected that clip 24/7...it didn't happen...yet people let this a-hole talk like he knows something other than not a damn thing!  He is an Establishment Republican Stooge, a hack, a stuffed shirt, a nothing...why do people have anything to do with this quivering turd?!

And he's going to lecture the President-Elect on how to treat the Speaker?  Well, sure...if I did nothing to support the President-Elect the last thing I would want is to be treated like he treated Trump...but that isn't The Butthead's call, that is up to Trump himself!

I wish Donald in his first post-election interview puts it out there likes useless tired old establishment hacks like The Butthead are no longer welcome, that if any network wants to chat with him step #1 is to denounce and renounce shills like that jerk!

Jeepers Cripes!  There is a lot of ass to kick!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:24:00 PM by Libertas »