Author Topic: Hillary keeping door open for 2020 run?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Hillary keeping door open for 2020 run?
« on: December 01, 2016, 09:19:08 PM »
Everybody was basically writing Hillary's political obituary the day after losing the election.    However that may be too soon.   

http://www.westernjournalism.com/veteran-reporter-hillary-keeping-options-open-run-2020/

I could see Hillary throwing her hat in again.   That wouldn't surprise me one bit,  she is that kind of arrogant.   I could see being ahead in the popular vote count (thought its likely that will disappear as final totals come in,  not that any media would notice that) as a mandate for running for the third time.    She  will be 73 then.   

Hope I am wrong on this one.  But she wants to be president so bad........

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Hillary keeping door open for 2020 run?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 09:23:22 PM »
Not gonna happen.  She's done.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:42:48 PM »
Her health is gonzo. Tremors, spasms, seizures, eye-balls etc. - though it would be entertaining to see her actually die campaigning.
Options open? Nah. Maybe a casket door.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 10:52:40 PM »
She can't traverse a set of steps. Unless transliving becomes real, I don't see her alive in 4 years.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 07:59:05 AM »
Heh, love the comments thus far!   ::thumbsup::

But the butthurt ones are still in denial this thing is over, in denial how the process works, in denial that the re-count efforts are bombing and backfiring...and the PTB's in the ProgTard faction are still so raw from butthurt that they are still openly pouting in public events and if Clinton thinks all this will be forgotten, all her crimes are forgotten (and not investigated or prosecuted over the next 4 years)...well, she is more cracked in the head than we think...they all are!

But 2020 will be Trump's victory lap if he succeeds in repealing Obamacare, reducing financial and regulatory burdens and lets people (not government!) jump-start this economy, tighten immigration and end illegal entry, ending sanctuaries and building damn walls and we enjoy 4 years of peace and prosperity.  Anything else will be gravy.

And then in 2024 if Hildabeast is still alive and wants to make a fool out of herself again (I predict her campaign would collapse early on in any subsequent attempt!) it could prove hilarious.  But I think Clinton has singlehandedly damaged the idea of putting a gal at the top of the ticket and could very well have torpedoed the prospects of femtards like Foxohontas.  2020 may be the year to throw up a sacrificial animal to set the stage for the better shot in 2024.  Meh, we'll see what happens.  But as far as Clinton is concerned I think her political prospects just got the toe tag.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:00:28 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 10:29:12 AM »
She's history.  Assuming she's not in prison or a coffin by then, she won't even be able to win the Democratic nomination.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 01:43:54 AM »
She is power hungry.   She will run again in 2020 hell or high water.    I don't think we have seen the last of her........... ::gaah::

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 07:05:14 AM »
It's horrifically sad in a way...sure it's a living nightmare for just about everyone else...but when when you've had sycophant after sycophant and Goebbels media jurnotards after jurnotard kissing your fat pasty ass for three decades and you start believing your own BS and the BS of others like "smartest woman in the world" when all evidence points to the opposite and you have the attitude that you are not just entitled to high office, not just supposed to be the next one...but that no one else has to the right to be the first female (non-cis-gendered) POTUS but you...well, that level of psychotic just isn't attainable by just garden variety moonbats...Hillary is a special kind of batshyt crazy.

Frankly, I don't care if she runs again or not...another trainwreck while Fauxahontas or Sanders or somebody else steals her moment yet again...maybe we'll get to see it keel over in front of everyone for good, eh?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 09:54:29 AM »
I don't doubt that she is arrogant and power hungry enough to do it.  But I definitely doubt the Democratic Party will go along with it.  Surely they must be sick of the Clintons by now.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 12:03:27 PM »
Yup.  But the thing about batshyt crazy is...it never stops them from being a pain in the ass.  It will take more than one whisper in the ear...the entire proglodyte hierarchy would have to scream at her to go away.  They being the cowards that they are may prefer to back a better donkey and let the natural (rigged) process eliminate her from contention the old fashioned democrat way.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 04:09:13 PM »
Can u imagine the carnage, if she makes it 4 more years, she announces another run and the dems resist? They'll be plane crashes, heart attacks, suicides,,,,,
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »
She ain't running again in '20 or ever.  What she's doing is giving the donors reason to keep filling her coffers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 07:28:20 PM »
She ain't running again in '20 or ever.  What she's doing is giving the donors reason to keep filling her coffers.

Nothing gets by you.   ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 06:49:45 AM »
...it's like following flies...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »

Hard to remain relevant if you don't tweet like a twit. Or something like that.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 07:51:27 AM »

Hard to remain relevant if you don't tweet like a twit. Or something like that.

Yeah, passing along jokes about your child-sex ring, that's very twit-like...that creature is still relevant in an annoying irrelevant way...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 07:06:36 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/hillary-mayor-posters-popping-all-around-new-york-city

Well...it does take a village...of idiots...

::hysterical::

I prefer "Hillary for Compost"!   :D