Author Topic: It is time for Charter Members of the RINO/AINO Camp to be Defrocked of Power!  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I've had it with these two assholes!!!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/312798-mccain-and-graham-join-dems-in-call-for-investigation-into-russian-interference/

Once again these two idiots are willingly joining the Dem's in a witch hunt where there is no witch to be found in the direction they are told to look!  Jeebus, can these fools be any dumber?!  How many times do we have to watch this show to know it ends with nothing but more proof the leftists scare these pricks more than we do?

These two fools need to be stripped of all rank and privelge, they should be made members of a new committee - The Circle Jerk Committee, they can do what they do best with their own kind and have no power of any kind in Congress!

Guldangit, another prime example of why dueling must make a comeback...I would love to see these two idiots get the sh*t slapped out of them daily until they agree to man up!

The FBI doesn't think the Russians were behind the hack, probably because they know it was Wiki and not the Russians...hence their desire to string Asange up by any means necessary.

But no, McCain & Lindsey think the Dem's are right.

And the RNC is disputing they were hacked, so why is the offical CIA stance they also got hacked but nothing was released?  Well, because by saying that it looks like the Russians did it if that is what the entire D-MC is saying...and orders came from POTUS to SCoaMF appointees at Langley.  Which appears to be the case since some veteran spooks are leery of giving credence to the claim of Russian involvement, which may be because it is false and they see running ahead of it will make them once more look stupid...or because the evidence hasn't been fully manufactured yet to save their agencies bacon.

The whole thing reeks of a false flag op designed to deflect massive Clinton criminality much of which was provided by the Wiki releases and insulate Obama no matter which way this mess broke!

And here are these two RINO/AINO pricks riding to the rescue of imploding Dem's!  Maybe somebody should remind these two assholes what party has traditionally done business with foreign governments of a totalitarian nature?!

Yeah, don't think it will impress these two fusterclucks one damn bit!

McConnell better put them at the kiddies table...if he knows what's good for him!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
I am so tired of this Russia BS anyway.  The emails were genuine. I don't give a crap who posted them because they prove malfeasance and corruption  in our government. That isn't "interference in an election" - that is whistle blowing.   Perhaps McCain and Graham have similar emails they don't want seen, and I hope someone posts those too.  Who ever posted them  was doing America a public service.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup.  Where were these Chickenshyt Pubbies when Uncle Ted was playing pattycake with the Andropov?  Where were they when Demonrats visited known state sponsors of terror - Pelosi accompanied by Henry Waxman and Tom Lantos and Louise Slaughter and Nick  Rahall II and Keith Ellison in Syria with Bashar Assad, Bonior/McDermott/Thompson & Saddam Hussein, Jimmy Carter & UN, Speaker Wright and his "Dear Collegue" letter to Commie Terrorist Daniel Ortega signed by 9 other Demonrats, John Kerry and Tom Harkin who flew down to comfab with Dear Leader Ortega, and the unrelenting salivating over their beloved Castro while in and out of the country?!

Where was the press?

These useful idiots are all illegitimate and need an ass-kicking in the worst way!

Start with this Stelter clown at Commie Nitwit Network...

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/

...I mean it was probably missed by 99% of the nation because who but moron watches this crap and knows who this diaper-stain is...but best nuke it from orbit just to be sure...

ETA - Oh, and I know I chronicled the stuffing out of this story...would LOVE to see somebody grill J-Mac & Lindsey girl about O'Buttbreath targeting Bibi Netanyahu for defeat!

Isn't that the kind of late 19th/early 20th century Imperialism the SCoaMF and the rest of the Marxist Brigade abhor?!

::cussing::  two-faced POS's!

Man, some days!!!   ::outrage::
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:30:01 PM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The turtle and McCain sign on to an investigation to determine who did the job of journalism, and informed the people how corrupt their enemies really are.

Can you get any dumber than these two?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The turtle and McCain sign on to an investigation to determine who did the job of journalism, and informed the people how corrupt their enemies really are.

Can you get any dumber than these two?

That's a scary question to ask...because the answer could be truly horrifying.  And I mean this in terms of just Pubbies...certainly there are plenty of hardcore progs that are dumber for they are legions of legions...but in the Pubbie ranks these two stand out in a not very flattering way.  Doing the enemies bidding, giving cover to your enemies...enabling your enemies to get away with whatever they want...yeah, it's hard to come up with two other assholes more nefarious than this.  And to think I voted for...well no that's not true...I voted against Obama, not really for McCain (beyond hoping he keeled over and let Palin ascend...I could have enjoyed that!)...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:12:09 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I am so tired of this Russia BS anyway.  The emails were genuine.

You seem to be enamored with facts, unlike the media.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I bet Graham likes pizza.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Aaaaand...cola through the nasal cavity!

Not taking that bet!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Speaking of Pizzaboy....

http://www.weaselzippers.us/313810-rino-sen-sen-lindsey-graham-says-he-wont-vote-to-confirm-tillerson-unless-he-blames-russia-for-hacking-dnc-and-supports-sanctions-against-putin/

...once again going out of his way to prove what a stooge he is for the Establishment!

Somebody grab this pussy!