Author Topic: It's baaaaack!!!  (Read 822 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's baaaaack!!!
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:24:06 AM »
As we've all discussed several times over....the Corrupt Bargain of McCain and the RINO/AINO's made with Obama & the Dem's redefined POTUS eligibility to a simple majority vote measure in clear violation of the Constitution.  But those who decried that apostasy were labelled "Birthers" like it was a bad thing.  We all knew this wheel wouldn't stop turning, and over the years we've chronicled every twist and turn of the story and so here we are at the end of the Reign of Error and Terror of the Great Usurper, the Manchurian Candidate to end all candidates...and now the analysis of Joe Arpaio and his team have produced the most exhaustive research into the birth certificate of the SCoaMF ever undertaken by anyone and it will disappear into the mist of time.

Whoever Barack Hussein Obama or Soetoro or Soebarkah or Ndesandjo or Davis is...the cloud of inaccuracies in his lineage is real, the inconsistencies in his college records is clear...the legitimacy of his person and his acts as POTUS are not going to be simply swept away and forgotten by everyone.  Not everybody applauds the destruction of Constitutional proscriptions or the mockery of Founding Principles...I for one will never forget or forgive the perfidy of Obama, the criminality of his supporters or the treason of the media.

And even out of office Right should be done, he should be impeached, tried and convicted...like in ancient times the illegal acts he perpetrated and every mention of his name should be struck from official records, every law he signed and proclamation and edict he issued should be obliterated!

Well, if people of principles and conscious existed in the halls of power and justice that would be the highest priority.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Re: It's baaaaack!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:54:57 PM »
How can a usurper be impeached?  Would that not legitimize their tenure?  ::thinking::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 12:57:36 PM »
How can a usurper run, be nominated and elected?

It's our process, not his!   ;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 12:59:18 PM »
His entire presidency should be retroactively declared invalid.  All legislation signed into law should be declared invalid and sent back to Congress.  All Supreme Court appointments should be declared invalid.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
I'd read something earlier today which suggested that only a legal occupant of an office could be impeached.  An illegal one would subject to arrest and prosecution.  Following that logic, if Obama were impeached he would be considered to be a legal occupant of the office, otherwise he should be arrested and prosecuted.  If convicted then all of his illegal acts would be negated, effectively erasing the eight years of his illegal occupancy of the office.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 03:59:24 PM »
Well, we're both likely to be disappointed, but don't fret...and don't forget...it'll be one of many things getting sorted out one way or another one day...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 04:09:26 PM »
His entire presidency should be retroactively declared invalid.  All legislation signed into law should be declared invalid and sent back to Congress.  All Supreme Court appointments should be declared invalid.

I love it when you talk dirty.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 05:58:34 PM »
I suspect there is a birth certificate, and I suspect his real father is Frank Marshall Davis, but since his mother was a stripper in a Night club Frank Mashall Davis attended Orgies at, who knows who else Obama's whore mother slept with.

So probably a natural born citizen, naturally born to a Communist Traitor and a slutty whore.  Hence the cover up.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 07:13:50 AM »
Why cover that up?  Looks like the ultimate prog badge of honor in their twisted-ass view!