Author Topic: interesting article from the inside of the Michigan Clinton Camp  (Read 824 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election

Interesting article from the insiders of the Clinton campaign in Michigan.    It won't surprise the posters here about the the arrogance of the national Clinton campaign based in NYC.    They ignored calls for help from locals who saw things going wrong for them in Michigan.   Likely the same things were happening in Wisconsin,  Pennsylvania, Ohio,   Florida and North Carolina too.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: interesting article from the inside of the Michigan Clinton Camp
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 07:18:05 PM »
They ignored calls for help from locals who saw things going wrong for them in Michigan Benghazi........* 

*Poetic justice, I'd say! 

::overkill::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 02:19:11 PM »
I would say so!!!   The chickens come home to roast.   Roost that is.   Hillary is so smart she needs no advice.   

We really dodged the bullet keeping her out.   

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 03:40:05 PM »
I would say so!!!   The chickens come home to roast.   Roost that is.   Hillary is so smart she needs no advice.   

We really dodged the bullet keeping her out.

With a major "assist" from the Almighty, IMHO. Thank you, Lord.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 08:54:04 PM »
Amen!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 11:04:01 PM »
I see another reason trump won Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania.......The large influx of people moving out of California. We have a strong contingent of California transplants in my area....most I would call moderate republicans, but they voted Trump. Several came into my business ( when it was mine) and in conversation I would ask why they moved. Almost all answered to get out of the cesspool. I'm surmising other states get the same influx and they all vote. Most who move from California who are democrats usually re locate to cities, which we never win anyway.

Sure, Hillary will win big in California. Where the "won the popular vote" comes in. But she lost those pivotal states and I believe part of this answer is the sane ones moving from California.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 05:32:38 PM »
I see another reason trump won Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania.......The large influx of people moving out of California. We have a strong contingent of California transplants in my area....most I would call moderate republicans, but they voted Trump. Several came into my business ( when it was mine) and in conversation I would ask why they moved. Almost all answered to get out of the cesspool. I'm surmising other states get the same influx and they all vote. Most who move from California who are democrats usually re locate to cities, which we never win anyway.

Sure, Hillary will win big in California. Where the "won the popular vote" comes in. But she lost those pivotal states and I believe part of this answer is the sane ones moving from California.

The reality is Trump actually did win the popular vote,  when you take out California.  California accounts for ALL those popular votes.

I highly doubt Clinton won the popular vote to begin with,  since many votes (like  absentee votes) actually aren't counted until much later.   Since many  absentee votes are military votes,  they will be for Trump,  so once those are counted,  Clintons lead will be gone,  not that we will ever hear of it.   

Nope we will hear all the time how Clinton won the popular vote.  When its very likely,  its not true.

Thank goodness for the electoral college.   Otherwise every decision would be made in California.   Imagine how much worse things would be if they had even more power over the rest of us?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 07:18:35 AM »
You can full well bet the progs have the Electoral College on their termination list...this mantra of "democracy" is such drivel...thanks in part to the early statists like Wilson and FDR that started that mindless chant...if they go the pure majority vote route it is the sure end of everything...

But whatever causes the Great Reckoning to commence...I'm hard pressed to argue the method by which it occurs...not that I won't argue something, I'm not a hypocrite...I admit up front I like stirring up chaos.

::stirpot::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.