Author Topic: Psychotic Hussein in waning days of rule pissing on the truth and Russia again  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-white-house-is-scrambling-for-a-way-to-punish-russian-hackers-via-sanctions/2016/12/27/0eee2fdc-c58f-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.1ef9d17761c7

Stupid crazy bastard is all about pushing a lie, just so he and Clinton and the rest of the D-MC can avoid having to deal with why they were repudiated so harshly in November!!!

These petulant brats have no idea all they are doing is further sealing their fate!

And others will pay the price for Democrat insanity!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/russia-tired-obama-lies-about-hackers-vows-response-any-new-sanctions

January 20th seems a million miles away...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm growing weary of Hussein keeping up this Russia hacking lie!

I'm tired of people not realizing this crap started in Podesta's fricken laptop and Deep State a-holes and D-MC stooges pushing this Russia lie!

I'm tired of clockchugging useless idiot Pubbies falling for this Russia bullsh*t!

I'm tired of it all!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-29/obama-under-intense-pressure-release-evidence-proving-russians-hacked-election

Time for Hussein to put up for examination his so-called "proof" of Russian involvement or time for him to STFU or admit he is full of sh*t!!!

But I suspect the reason his "proof" hasn't been offered yet (Stick that "classified" BS up your ass!  The party of "trust us" can be trusted better than the party of "trust us" on Iraq WMD's can be trusted?  Pah!  Dangle on your own petard, douche!) is because it doesn't exist and because manufacturing believable BS is proving harder than previously hoped for!

::doublebird::  Hussein!

::vafancoul::  Pubbies!

::effu::  Deep State assholes!

::bigmooning::  D-MC stooges!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The only "downside" to this is that...being sooooooooooooooooooo mocked, worldwide...Bam-Bam might start pressing Red Nuke buttons to save face... ::rolllaughing::  ::popcorn::

Russian Embassy, UK ?@RussianEmbassy 7h7 hours ago
President Obama expels 35 🇷🇺 diplomats in Cold War deja vu. As everybody, incl 🇺🇸 people, will be glad to see the last of this hapless Adm.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I thought this a very good synopsis of the status of "Russian Hacks" of the election:

Eight Facts on the “Russian Hacks”

https://sharylattkisson.com/eight-facts-on-the-russian-hacks/

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
@PablodeFleurs
BREAKING! #Russia hacks Mariah Carey's performance on #NewYearsEve! #Obama smokin' mad, vows to expel #everyone!

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/01/arts/music/mariah-carey-new-years-eve-times-square.html?_r=0

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
As expected no proof, just biased anti-Russian labels in satisfaction of D-MC propaganda to divert the public from Clinton criminality and corruption, Hussein Administration incompetence and perfidy and media collusion.

That the D-MC is willing to risk war with Russia to cover up their corruption speaks volumes to why they should NEVER hold positions of power!

ETA - Pablo, that is just hilarious!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is one of the better rundowns I've seen...something the presscorpse would do if a) they were honest b) were unbiased and c) did not sell their souls to prog dogma...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-01/if-there-really-was-evidence-russian-hacking-nsa-would-have-it

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
@PablodeFleurs
@BarackObama - When you realize you're the top-rated #asshole on planet earth, but you're still screaming you aren't.

Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government

"If I had a wuss_azz Muslim POTUS complete with inbred incompetence, he'd look like Barack."

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:04:31 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Please, please y'all, stop posting his photo.  I can't stand looking at him or listening to him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, looks fake anyway...I mean where are the flies?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
BOT -

Cybersecurity expert Jeffrey Carr wrote in a blog post, “OK. Raise your hand if you think that a GRU or FSB officer would add Iron Felix’s name to the metadata of a stolen document before he released it to the world while pretending to be a Romanian hacker.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/tech-company-casts-doubt-on-dhsfbi-russian-hacking-report/

If people would just stop making sense it sure would be easier for Demonrats to lies their asses off!  Jeesh, mean people suck!

::hysterical::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Please, please y'all, stop posting his photo.  I can't stand looking at him or listening to him.

You are so lucky. As a child growing up, my mother would always tell me to stop doing something. The little chit in me would ALWAYS have to do it ONE more time.

That woman was a saint. Why she didn't bust my ass for that, I'll never know. Unless it was because there were a lot more serious reasons to bust my ass and she didn't have the energy left.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I don't know which is stronger...the similarity between me and you or your mother and mine...maybe both!

;D

All I recall is if I ever heard the phrase "Wait till your father gets home!" I ran the hell out the door as fast as I could to be as naughty as I could since I was gonna "get it" anyway!
 ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And Lithuanian Defence Ministry spokeswoman Asta Galdikaite confirmed America has offered additional military support following Russia invasion of Crimea.

She said: “The United States was the first to offer additional safety assurance measures to the Baltic countries following the deterioration of the security situation in the region after the annexation of the Crimea”.

She added: “US Special Operations Forces presence in Lithuania is one of the deterrents” against military threats by Putin’s aggressive regime, reports the Express.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/

The lame-duck lame-brain Obama is going to risk open warfare with Russia over a lie rather than admit crooked fellow travelers in the Demonrat Party are stupid and crooked!

This is a clear sign of psychotic behavior, and this mental incapacity is posing a clear and present danger to the safety of all Americans and all people of the Earth really...and as such Obama should be declared unfit and removed immediately!!!

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816459789559623680/photo/1

::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:17:01 AM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/

No Blood for Oil!!!

But its fine to spill blood because Podesta fell for a phishing scam.

Gotta love the DDOS attacks on Drudge and Wikileaks too.  What do they think will happen? That the readers there will assume the Russians are doing it?
We all know its some leftist fellow traveler, who being a fascist,  wants to silence opposition being  unable to argue against it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

No Blood for Oil!!!

But its fine to spill blood because Podesta fell for a phishing scam.

Gotta love the DDOS attacks on Drudge and Wikileaks too.  What do they think will happen? That the readers there will assume the Russians are doing it?
We all know its some leftist fellow traveler, who being a fascist,  wants to silence opposition being  unable to argue against it.

Yup.

Libiot rabble on the street - terminally stupid...and they suck!  Totally clueless to cognitive dissonance...which is a common affliction among the terminally stupid!

War-pimping lying Goebbels acolytes in the media wing of the D-MC would be going TOTALLY APEsh*t if anybody but them was pulling this sh*t!!!

The Prog pols should just be dangling from streetlights...sporting Colombian neckties or Haitian necklasses...

Talk about going to war on a lie!!!  These assholes make LBJ and Tonkin look like rank amateurs!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Linkevicius branded Russian behaviour in the region “military hooliganism” and called on Nato to take action and offer more support to beleaguered Ukraine.

He said: “Russia likes to create problems, conflict and then suggest some ideas how to mitigate, how to mediate - and some of our colleagues say ‘look they are cooperating’.

Damn if that don't sound just like Dhimms.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson