Author Topic: May I Present: Awesome Prof. Mike Adams, UNC-W  (Read 2713 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
May I Present: Awesome Prof. Mike Adams, UNC-W
« on: January 03, 2017, 02:44:02 PM »
About a year ago, I stumbled upon this radical conservative professor who taught Criminal Justice at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. (UNC-W) He has an epic bio that can be read at Townhall.com. When Prof. Adams was an atheist, pro-choice professor, he was awarded all sorts of accolades including nomination as Professor of the Year. Twice. Then came that pesky religious conversion. The Progressive Leftist Academics fell out of love with him and passed on his tenure promotion. So he sued the UNC system and won.

Professor Adams is bright, articulate, sarcastic, conservative, and funny as hell. He fights the fight.

Tell me what you think after you go back and read the last few years of his posts. Here is his latest. (You will probably want to go back a few post to catch up.) http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2017/01/03/the-university-of-no-characteristics-whatsoever-n2266348
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: May I Present: Awesome Prof. Mike Adams, UNC-W
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:58:19 PM »
Awesome read! I'll have to catch up with more of his columns when I get a chance.

Thanks for sharing!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
Bookmarked.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »
Very entertaining.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 07:29:21 AM »
"In a nutshell, Jesus was not Mr. Rogers. He had little tolerance for the smug moral superiority of those who grasp the truth but lack the faith and courage necessary to defend it."

From "Onward Christian Pansies" about his conversion in 2000.

He has a lot of good stuff, and I've only scoured the past year.

http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/

He is not shy about his faith, not shy about combating progs, not shy about answering critics...and not shy in sharing personal experiences.

I like how he humorously nails progs and hoists them on petards of their own making.

And every time the topic of sexual identity crap comes up I get so tired of it...but frankly thanks to B Hussien O I think I have the solution there - there are only three identifiable sexual identities we need ever discuss and they belong to only two groups: Normal - Male & Female, Abnormal - Obamian.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 12:01:27 PM »
"In a nutshell, Jesus was not Mr. Rogers. He had little tolerance for the smug moral superiority of those who grasp the truth but lack the faith and courage necessary to defend it."

He is not shy about his faith, not shy about combating progs, not shy about answering critics...and not shy in sharing personal experiences.

I like how he humorously nails progs and hoists them on petards of their own making.

And every time the topic of sexual identity crap comes up I get so tired of it...but frankly thanks to B Hussien O I think I have the solution there - there are only three identifiable sexual identities we need ever discuss and they belong to only two groups: Normal - Male & Female, Abnormal - Obamian.

"Onward Christian Pansies" was one of the best, most thought provoking of his thought-provoking posts. What is the problem with modern, main stream Christianity? It's full of Pastors who are more interested in maintaining the size of their flock than preaching the hard truth of the message Jesus Christ. I sent that link to my pastor and friend, and have not heard back . . .
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 12:16:43 PM »

"Onward Christian Pansies" was one of the best, most thought provoking of his thought-provoking posts. What is the problem with modern, main stream Christianity? It's full of Pastors who are more interested in maintaining the size of their flock than preaching the hard truth of the message Jesus Christ. I sent that link to my pastor and friend, and have not heard back . . .

Probably won't hear anything back...if he's that easily cowed.

I don't get it either, I guess they bought the prog BS that Jesus is only about love and forgiveness and other than that it's OK to hang with evil, let evil do it's thing and hey it's no big deal anyway...

Idiots!  Cowards!

I reckon a lot of people thinking going along is OK gonna be surprised what line they get stuck in...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 12:07:04 PM »
 ::thumbsup::

That's a good one.

And...since Mike didn't bring it up...I will: My rights and liberty are threaten by fascist/progressive policy and my earnings and wealth are confiscated against my own will and most definitely against my religious, moral and ethical principles...so at what point does their refusal to comprehend the word "no" and "shall not" yield to a more direct and kinetic defense of my God-given rights and liberty?

::whatgives::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 09:39:12 AM »
Prof. Adams' latest:

http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2017/01/18/what-kind-of-snowflake-are-you-n2272776

Check out the links at the bottom of the Townhall post to read several more.
--------------

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 12:12:35 PM »
That was very good. I liked the way he tied things together at the end.

I also would like to think that, due to the influence of Mr. Adams, there's one less "stupid blonde chick" (who was never really stupid except in the eyes of leftists).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 12:56:17 PM »
My favorite snowflake?   ::evilbat::

Melted, of course!   :D