Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

The Obama Regime Aftermath: What Barry's Real "Legacy" Means to the Future

(1/8) > >>

richb:
It's so great that Barry has finally left office.  I know some of us would rather not talk about him anymore.   Which I understand,  its been him 24/7 for the last nine or so years.    I know the fatigue level is very high (along with the Clintons).   It will be nice if a whole news day goes by without him being noted.   I do hope he keeps his mouth shut like most ex presidents.   I highly doubt Obama will follow that tradition though.

This thread is for discussion of the fallout or aftermath of his pretty bad regime.    The real legacy, that is.  There will be many things that will happen that are due to his (or his minions) incompetence.   In some ways we still deal with some of the aftermath of the Carter regime.    We will talk about all those things he hopes we forget about.   All the stuff his followers are applying thick coats of whitewash too.   And they are laying it on thick.    They will need a lot of it.   

But lets not let them get away with it.   I know in the future,  history,  (real history)  will see Obama harshly. 

Alphabet Soup:
Øbongo's environment and energy policies will haunt us for decades.

I'm deeply troubled by Trumps nominees Pruitt and Perry. Both of these idiots are spouting the same climate change bullspit that the Øbongo regime did.

Unless we roll back the ruinous policies of the last 12-16 years we will not recover from the recession that has existed since 2008 (no, it never went away).

Pandora:
I'm hoping they merely mouthed what the Committee progs wanted to hear in order to get their nominations through.  Hoping.

Well, Pruitt anyway.  Perry baffles me.

richb:
Here is hoping to that. What has been posted about energy on the White House website is promising.  all the climate change crap has been removed.   

I wonder if the Keystone pipeline could still be built,  or if too much time has passed.  I am guessing this project is quite dead......

Pandora:
Ya believe this sh*t ........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/with-midnight-regulation-obama-energy-department-just-outlawed-your-three-way-bulb/article/2612397

Yesterday they did this.

--- Quote ---... Three-way bulbs, which have two different filaments and thus three different brightnesses, are currently exempted. DOE just ruled that they now need to be covered. The Department's reasoning: "DOE expects these sales will likely increase since these lamps could be used as replacements for other regulated lamp types." In other words: People might start buying these bulbs because they want regular light bulbs rather than expensive LEDs or crappy fluorescents.

DOE also spiked the exemption for globe-shaped bulbs. Many manufacturers make, and many retailers sell, globe-shaped bulbs that met the standards, but consumers were left with the option to buy globe-shaped bulbs of the old type. That couldn't stand.

This rule doesn't go into effect for three years, but it could lead pretty quickly to domestic bulb makers ceasing production.

A few bulb types are still exempt, including bug lights and oven lights.
--- End quote ---

I HATE these people!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version