Author Topic: All you need to know about the Goebbels D-MC Media  (Read 1165 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
All you need to know about the Goebbels D-MC Media
« on: January 21, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
Nothing much going on yesterday really, eh?

Finally, some critical news!

/

Maybe they should be paying more attention to stories like this?

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8660

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: All you need to know about the Goebbels D-MC Media
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 12:05:05 PM »
Nothing much going on yesterday really, eh?

Finally, some critical news!

/

Maybe they should be paying more attention to stories like this?

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8660

:D

“This just isn't the party of Jack, Bobby, or Ted Kennedy anymore...”

Oh yes it is.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 12:30:43 PM »
Damn straight.  And as a right-winger, I can say I don't much appreciate this guy -- a "moderate" -- squishing over to my side where he'll help dilute any momentum.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 01:10:10 PM »
In keeping with the "all you need to know about the media" theme ....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/msm_reporter_falsely_claimed_that_trump_had_mlk_bust_removed_from_oval_office.html

Very first time reporters are invited into Trump's Oval Office, here's what happens:

"Zeke Miller of Time was allowed into the Oval Office as a pool reporter and tweeted out reports that the Churchill bust was back (true) and the MLK bust was gone (false)."

Then ....

"Correction: The MLK bust is still in the Oval Office. It was obscured by an agent and door.
    — Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) January 21, 2017

Tweeting again: wh aide confirms the MLK bust is still there. I looked for it in the oval 2x & didn't see it. My apologies to my colleagues
    — Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) January 21, 2017"

So, this White cuck looked all over the Oval Office, twice, for MLK's bust because what else would an asshole like him be looking for in the OVAL OFFICE when invited by the new President.  And does he apologize to the President for implying he's a racist?  Noooooo, apologizes to his "colleagues".

I HATE these people.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 01:24:35 PM »
2 busts I KNOW for a [bona-fide] fact are gonzo: the one of Harvey Milk and the Bust of the Unknown Transgender. They're nowhere to be found (not even in the Rose Garden dumpster)!

Apologies to my forum colleagues if, in fact, these busts are totally none existent and never were placed in the Oval Office to begin with. My fact-checking skillz only go so, uhm...far.  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »
Yeah, they suck...they continue to be who we know they are...and they hate being called on it.

And not only that but the fake news Russia crap still being chirped by these jackasses to sabotage Trump's CIA speech which if they concentrated on the actual event was nothing but positive all around.  But Trump and his people are dead on right when they call out the presscorpse for continuing to wage their delegitimize Trump smear campaign that began in earnest once it was apparent he would secure the GOP nomination and for which the presstitutes have done nothing but apply gasoline to since the election!  We all know these assholes are going to be assholes, Trump knows they are going to be assholes and what makes him different that your usual standard GOP fare is that Trump isn't going to take it.  And it is largely for this very reason that the people out there in productive/sane/normal America resonate with and expect...all the people (including many butthurt Pubbies and known/lesser known anti-Trumpers like George Will, Chris Wallace, etc) getting their panties in various twists over this and the crowd numbers thing are reacting the way they are - they are part of the Establishment!

Some backtracking on the crowd crap by Hume...

http://ijr.com/2017/01/783119-brit-hume-calls-bs-on-trump-and-obama-inauguration-pics-claims-theres-a-deceptive-trick-to-photos/

...but he is still in the "why pick a battle with the press" pack...and the short answer is given by the President himself:

“I have a running war with the media,” Trump said, adding how he really feels, “They are among the most dishonest human beings on earth.”

100% accurate.  Plus, why...WHY let the Fake Newspaper of Record have the only say in anything?  They've done NOTHING but be the lead dog in the rabid pack in covering Democrat liars and crooks and fabricators of alleged Republican transgressions since LBJ?!

And I could not be any more proud when I saw Kellyanne Conway hand that ponce Todd his ass on every point!

"We're going to have to rethink our relationship with the press...

Yesterday, we allowed the press into the Oval Office to witness the signing of executive orders and what happens almost immediately - a falsehood is told about removing the bust of Martin Luther King Jr - that's just flat-out false."

"I'm thrilled that all of a sudden NBC News and Chuck Todd is so focused on covering crowd control, because we were mocked daily for talking about the historic significance of the size of the crowds at our rallies during the campaign... on great days were ignored, and on most days we were mocked."

"You want the American people to think they can't trust The White House press secretary, that's a very dangerous statement to make. Your job is to report the news, not to give your opinion, you're not an opinion columnist."

...you've got a 14% approval rating, that you've earned..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-22/blistering-interview-conway-tells-chuck-todd-we-are-going-have-rethink-our-relations

::clapping::

Eff the lying scumsucking Establishment media!!!

::effu::

And nobody can nail more than one target at once like the folks at The People's Cube!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:00:09 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 11:02:45 AM »
Oops!  CNN didn't properly brush out folks out of their gigapixel pic!

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Pan right (naturally!) and look out...you'll see what President Trump saw...

I wonder if CNN realizes it just proved their enemy was right after all?

Probably not.  Double joke on them!