Author Topic: Police probing IT contractors for House Dems over ‘unauthorized’ computer access  (Read 1586 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... working for House Democrats ....

... contract employees, shared by about 40 House Democratic members, removed hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment from offices, including computers and servers. There also were bookkeeping and inventory irregularities where the employees would purchase equipment at one price, bill the congressional office for another and potentially pocket the difference.

Fox News is told the employees made “unauthorized access” to the House computer system.

Further, there were instances where House information was discovered in an external “cloud” server. The contractors in question reportedly were sending and storing House-related information in that off-site server.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Playing fast & loose with access/passwords/permissions/etc - I think we know full well when why & how (and from whom) all this #hacking came about...

...and it surely am were not be any o' da Russian gentelmens aye-body am keep menshunin'.

Freakin' human debris.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
No arrests have yet been made.   ::pullhair::

I smell CBC cyclones!  I bet these 40 align quite perfectly with the jackasses who boycotted the inauguration!

And there probably won't be any arrests of scumbags in that group of 40 calling the shots either, as they'll claim ignorance as usual...which being who they are isn't entirely unbelievable...except in this case where the shortcakes are hardly the contractors themselves.

Still a shytload of bacteria oozing about the swamp!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
From the link...

On Saturday, The Daily Caller reported that three brothers -- Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan --  were "abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission." However, some are still working because, according to a report in Politico Monday, the brothers are “shared employees” -- employees hired by multiple offices which use them as needed for IT services. Each office would need to fire them, and "multiple Democrat lawmakers" have not yet terminated the employment of each staffer.

::outrage::

God, what a bunch of pansies the Pubbies are!  Democrats are scum-sucking habitual liars and punks...nothing new there...we expect them to be pieces of scat because they are pieces of scat...

But for the love of God, get the House Master at Arms, march into these idiots offices, get them to terminated these assholes or be expelled from Congress for harboring criminals, period!!!

But I guarantee you, like I said above, some of these are undoubtedly CBC assclowns and the sissypanty pubbies are askeered of being called a waaaacist!

::cussing::  cowards!

Can't end Obamacare as promised, can't build a wall quick enough, can't to tax cuts, can't control their monkeys...can't, CAN'T, CAN'T!

It's all we hear from these phuckers every damn time!!!   ::pullhair::

Offline richb

• Established Member
From the link...

On Saturday, The Daily Caller reported that three brothers -- Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan --  were "abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission." However, some are still working because, according to a report in Politico Monday, the brothers are “shared employees” -- employees hired by multiple offices which use them as needed for IT services. Each office would need to fire them, and "multiple Democrat lawmakers" have not yet terminated the employment of each staffer.

God, what a bunch of pansies the Pubbies are!  Democrats are scum-sucking habitual liars and punks...nothing new there...we expect them to be pieces of scat because they are pieces of scat...

But for the love of God, get the House Master at Arms, march into these idiots offices, get them to terminated these assholes or be expelled from Congress for harboring criminals, period!!!

But I guarantee you, like I said above, some of these are undoubtedly CBC assclowns and the sissypanty pubbies are askeered of being called a waaaacist!

Can't end Obamacare as promised, can't build a wall quick enough, can't to tax cuts, can't control their monkeys...can't, CAN'T, CAN'T!

They have to get their asses in gear,  the timer is running and its running fast.    Trumps executive orders only last as long as his adm.    They really only have 2 years AT MOST to repeal Obamacare,  its likely Congress won't be Republican controlled  after 2018.    If Obamacare isn't snuffed during Trump's years, we are probably stuck with it forever.   The next president will likely be a bernie type,  and they will simple turn Obamacare into single payer.   They won't think twice about it either.

Just repeal it now!    Without a "replacement" (that shouldn't really exist to begin with).   Nobody gave a sh*t how much chaos Obamacare caused coming in,  why all the hand ringing over the chaos it will cause going out? 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
From the link...

They have to get their asses in gear,  the timer is running and its running fast.    Trumps executive orders only last as long as his adm.    They really only have 2 years AT MOST to repeal Obamacare,  its likely Congress won't be Republican controlled  after 2018.    If Obamacare isn't snuffed during Trump's years, we are probably stuck with it forever.   The next president will likely be a bernie type,  and they will simple turn Obamacare into single payer.   They won't think twice about it either.

Just repeal it now!    Without a "replacement" (that shouldn't really exist to begin with).   Nobody gave a sh*t how much chaos Obamacare caused coming in,  why all the hand ringing over the chaos it will cause going out?

Totally expected by anybody paying attention for the past 20 years...these RINO/AINO feckless gutless Big-Gov carpetbaggers are who we knew they were!

Even when they have majorities and a President to sign legislation into law...they can't stop being a bunch of useless pussies!  (No offense to real ladies out there...y'all could whup these simpering little beta's without having to break a sweat!!!)

I've just had it with them...not worth a wad of lint!  But hey, their epic failure could be their last...and the last we have to endure...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The truth is they don't want to get rid of ObamaCare.  Mark Steyn spoke about this back before it was even rammed through in 2009.  Government medicine is the centerpiece of statism.  You can hang all manner of additional agencies, programs, and regulatory frameworks on it.  It creates a vast machinery for graft, earmarks, and quid pro quo. Once in place, no political party wants to get rid of such a thing, they merely want to be in charge of it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Such a betrayal by the Pubbies will only ensure they lord over a piece of Hell!

Frankly, they can FOAD, if they want to go down in flames, so be it.