Author Topic: Democrats read 25th Amendment, apparently see language approving a coup  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/democrats-go-there-invoke-25th-amendment-unless-trump-gets-grip

Just like Obama using the IRS & EPA & DOJ to persecute and prosecute political enemies isn't fascism...or Obama paying Iran billions and letting them have nuclear weapons isn't completely insane...

But Trump doing what he promised and openly defying the Establishment with glee is a case for mental imbalance?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/democrats-go-there-invoke-25th-amendment-unless-trump-gets-grip

Yes, Democrats truly are that effing batshyt crazy and twice as power-mad as any dictator who has ever breathed!

The Old Gray Whore chimes in, lamenting the rise of a populist President not in their mold...how to "rid" such a one?!

Desperation of this sort is usually reserved for those moments with the Establishment Elites are most in danger of losing it all...the imploding Russia meme, pizzagate, investigations yet to be launched...a President who obtains an adrenalin boost every time he is unjustly attacked...whatever the reasons...all I gotta say is "Slam the accelerator to the floor and don't let up, it's working!"!

::whoohoo::

The same effect is evident in the people...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f6fa3a4a09874532b9e610535ae463e9/trump-supporters-cheer-his-combative-stance-media

...I know I love it when he hands the Goebbels media their asses!  And I'm kinda surprised the AP acknowledged it...perhaps some Dem's needed the link for fund raiser e-mail pleas...if not for retention of their undeserved offices...perhaps for the pending legal bills!

:D

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:10:04 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Democrats read 25th Amendment, apparently see language approving a coup
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 08:47:27 AM »
Heh. However, when reading through our cherished amendments, I know exactly how hey feel:

Pablo reads 2nd Amendment, apparently sees language approving a solution...

#SecondAmendmentSolutions (Call you liberal Congressman today!)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Democrats read 25th Amendment, apparently see language approving a coup
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »
But in contrast to our shathead friends on the Left...at least our vision is 20-20 and has more than ample support in the views of the Founders.   ;)

Sucks to be a Leftist!   :D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.