Author Topic: "Mental Disorder"  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"Mental Disorder"
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:58:47 AM »
“There is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullsh*t. I mean, you just can’t define it.”

https://www.hagmannreport.com/featured-content/the-number-one-mind-control-program-at-us-colleges/

For all I know maybe people in this article are tied to scientology, heck I dunno, and from my perspective I don't care, one problem at a time...

I've never been a fan of psychiatry and even less of psychology.  IMO the entire industry is rife with abuse and faulty premises...and what interaction I've had with any in the past (perhaps because I am an INTJ) I've delighted myself in tormenting these witch doctors, voodoo chiefs and grief exploiters.  I've known people who suffer from nothing but weak wills and fragile egos and over-sensitive emotions be treated with chemicals that only mask issues.  I've known people on anti-depressants, and once on them you are going to be on them perhaps for life, because when the artificial happy wears off...all the sh*t they've been hiding from comes rushing back at them.  Instead of coming up with real practical non-drug oriented exercises to teach people common sense coping skills that deal with real issues, it really is just BS!  I think the "got a pill for that?" mentality is pretty ingrained now, people conditioned into accepting "expert" guidance...the art of real mental and emotional healing is all but dead.  And the Left exploits this avenue with glee, just like any other.  I think the real percentage of completely nuts people is lower than we think, but the dumber society in general gets that could creep up over time.  But I think I'll have nothing to do with experts or happy pills...and if any scientologist cultists use this sentiment for recruiting new members, well, I got news for them too!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.