Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Repatriate our Implements of Liberty! Support HR 2247!

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/02/19/south-korean-m1s-and-m1-carbines-becoming-available/

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/2247/all-actions

::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::USA::   ::beertoast::   ::newyear::   ::whoohoo::

richb:
Amazing how the Obama regime managed to fart away almost an entire decade blocking these guns from coming home. 

We have way too much government.

Libertas:
Not that I want to be fair to that A-hole, but it is almost expected from that jerk...what gets me is the feckless useless cowards in the E-GOP who couldn't get this done under Bush...it was a foregone conclusion they would fold before Sith Lord Hussein.

::cussing::

richb:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 24, 2017, 06:41:09 AM ---Not that I want to be fair to that A-hole, but it is almost expected from that jerk...what gets me is the feckless useless cowards in the E-GOP who couldn't get this done under Bush...it was a foregone conclusion they would fold before Sith Lord Hussein.

--- End quote ---

Oh,  that's right,  they were farting all over this one two.

Government managed to fart away almost 2 decades. 

Libertas:

--- Quote from: richb on February 25, 2017, 03:37:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on February 24, 2017, 06:41:09 AM ---Not that I want to be fair to that A-hole, but it is almost expected from that jerk...what gets me is the feckless useless cowards in the E-GOP who couldn't get this done under Bush...it was a foregone conclusion they would fold before Sith Lord Hussein.

--- End quote ---

Oh,  that's right,  they were farting all over this one two.

Government managed to fart away almost 2 decades.

--- End quote ---

Yup, the era of actually checking opponent moves is long gone...it has been clear for at least the past three decades that inaction is NOT a win for Team Liberty, it is merely a pause allowing the Left to solidify gains and lock in new precedents of state power breed additional corruption and mutually-assured destruction as a tool of extortion.  Good luck explaining that to Team E-GOP though...you'd have better luck scoring a date with a supermodel than getting a one of them to man-up to that undeniable fact!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version