Author Topic: New York State to ditch new teacher literacy exam ....  (Read 3461 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
New York State to ditch new teacher literacy exam ....
« on: March 15, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
... because too many minorities fail it.

Six out of ten fail.

From http://www.woodpilereport.com/  --

"Pace University's Leslie Soodak, a professor of education who served on the task force investigating state teacher exams, said, "Having a white workforce really doesn't match our student body anymore."" Got it. Literate whites, out. Illiterate non-whites, in. Perhaps she should consult with Captain Obvious before saying anything more.

Pace's web site says, "Pace University School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education. NCATE believes every student deserves a caring, competent, and highly qualified teacher."

Huh. Now I'm confused. The revised teacher exams certify the standards being met are lower, which makes teachers highly qualified unless they're white. Mm-kay.

And ...

Stopping the indoctrination of our children is a necessary first step.

... We need to get beneath the telegenic food-fight and transient click-bait, and start dynamiting the foundations of the deep state. And that means going after higher education, the one institution that more than any other shapes the young and indoctrinates them with progressive ideology. Ideological prejudices disguised as scholarship have infected curricula from grade school to university, and from there sickened the whole culture. And they replicate themselves through the education industry’s monopoly on training, hiring, and tenuring of teachers. Changing the laws that empower bureaucratic ideologues to indoctrinate our children is the necessary first step to dismantling deep-state tyranny.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: New York State to ditch new teacher literacy exam ....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 05:20:20 PM »
Hey, I have a good idea. Let's institutionalize the ignorant teaching the ignorant. That's good policy because it's not racist.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 05:22:33 PM »
We could also have the blind leading the blind ...... because then that isn't ableist.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 06:59:18 PM »
Another day, another group of Democrats declaring that Blacks are too stupid and or uncivilized to (insert civilized behavior here).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 07:01:35 AM »
Another day, another group of Democrats declaring that Blacks are too stupid and or uncivilized to (insert civilized behavior here).

And yet...that attitude even though it is pure distilled undiluted racism...is OK...because the helpless race in this case has been conditioned to accept their new chains without shame or remorse...

Worse than mere ignorance or simple blindness...it is much more malignant and evil than that...it is what Progressive ideology always boils down to...

Lincoln may have freed a race from bondage...but its plantation masters finally found in Progressive ideology a vehicle whereby the masses (not just blacks!) willingly indenture themselves.

There will be no ending this without reversing the progressive coup d'état of education and media, the purging from institutions and boardrooms, etc.

And do not be deceived, it is the Left once again injecting race into this cold civil war, by dumbing down standards and picking easily manipulated minions as indoctrinators the Left is scoring a trifecta in their continuing agenda to poison young minds, demean white culture and heritage and control outcomes.

Frankly, I don't know how any of this can be resolved peacefully.  They will not let us part under friendly terms and they are refusing to give up their junta...so, how is this to end?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 01:24:17 PM »
IQ is what it is.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 04:25:57 PM »
I say good.  If they want to not only wallow in their stupidity, but positively revel in it, then maybe as illiterates they won't have their feelings hurt with the inevitable return of Whites Only signs in windows.

Because yeah, white people in America are rapidly learning to think and act ethnically.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 05:30:28 PM »
Mediocrity has worked so well up to now. Why push everyone to excel? ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 07:24:31 AM »
Once again...Idiocracy was not meant to be a training film!!! 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
On a not unrelated note, I have also seen some articles floating around that claim speaking and writing proper English is an expression of white privilege.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
So is drinking white milk. 

You can find many things floating if you look into unflushed toilets.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 07:14:23 AM »
Q - How many libiots can you stuff head-first into an unflushed toilet?

A - I dunno, let's find out.