Author Topic: Moonbat McCain: "..the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin."  (Read 631 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/15/john-mccain-rand-paul-is-now-working-for-vladimir-putin.html

Yeah?  Where's your proof dickhead?  You have some illegally recorded tapes from GCHQ to back up your bullshyt?

I would have retaliated with "As always, you're full of it, Johnny,...but then again you've always been a puppet of the Deep State anyway, so..." and then I would have smacked that old fool and challenged the jackass to a duel on the capitol steps!

Settle that crap like men...or show his ass up for the pussy he is!

Drained enough water to see all the nasty critters...gotta start purging!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:16:38 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The man is demented.  He needs to go.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Count that moron as a "liberal"...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Liberal?  Who, McCain?  O hell no, he's no liberal, nor a progressive, he's a f**king Totalitarian Statist.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
True...but he is definitely more interested in caucusing withe the lib/prog faction than with anybody we would identify as being in the Liberty faction...and he isn't alone...he's the elder statesfool of the E-GOP statists...