Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

the Trump Administration is already a failure

(1/16) > >>

Glock32:
This has been quite a week.  I was able to overlook some of the eyebrow raising choices Trump made for his senior staff, but when the Syria bombing occurred it was all too easy to see how it fit into the earlier news of Bannon being pushed out in favor of golden boy Kushner. 

The news seemingly continues to only get worse: https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/of-course-9/

If I'm being honest, at this point I don't think we are going to see any of his main campaign promises even attempted, let alone come to fruition. There's not going to be a wall. There's not going to be any deportations. The system has managed to bring him to heel. The swamp ain't going nowhere, not until its denizens are literally hanged by mobs of the righteously angry.

The part that remains in doubt for me is whether this was his intent all along, or whether he was genuine and got scared straight by the Deep State and its goon squads. We'll probably never know.

This system is irredeemable.

Libertas:
I have been a skeptic most of my life...but crap like this is straining that and I may be slipping into pessimism...but having said that if I had to lay money down on a) plan from the start or b) threatened by the DeepState...I think I would have to go with the later if for no other reason than the former presents so much more problems...not just the willing long-term commitment to lie to peoples faces 24/7 but in being able to keep this design from so many close confidants...sure its possible those closest to him like his own daughter could "in on it" but it has always been my experience that conspiracies are harder to keep a hold of if they are either too large and present containment failures or too small and lack the benefits of scale (like proper cleanup crews)...plus option "b'" fits the statist SOP template much better.  That and it tends to get support from the goal of the entire Russia meme, which in itself being wrong is beside the point since it was never meant to be right but rather meant only to be a distraction from the mendacious depth of the shadow government to corrupt even an outsider and turn them...if not entirely into their puppet...into enough of their puppet to make sure their agenda remains preeminent.

Yes, it is quite possible, even inescapably likely we are well and truly fvcked...but then again...the point of putting Trump in office, an outsider, and still this level of control can be exerted upon him illustrates the nature of the beast we face in more stark terms, does it not?

If the usual milquetoast candidate or demonrat-du-juor was installed the puppetmasters would have remained more hidden to people.

In the end this is perhaps the best it, whatever it is, was going to be.

Latter Day America...

Now more people are realizing what it must have felt like in Rome before the barbarians ended the charade...

AlanS:
This whole thing pisses me off to no end. The GOP won a majority for a reason. Trump was elected for a reason. Now none of that seems to matter. WTF????????????

Libertas:
Pop a cold one...watch the show...

Glock32:
Honestly right now I feel like Hillary may as well have won.  Or ¡Jeb!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version