Author Topic: the Trump Administration is already a failure  (Read 6319 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: the Trump Administration is already a failure
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2017, 06:56:55 AM »
This wasn't the policy we were promised, not the leadership we wanted.  If it were so, then any DemonRat would do.

But, it is in line with mainstream E-GOP/Chamber of Commerce/Club for Growth assholes...so....another acquiescence to the Establishment in return for something desirable...or continuation of a troubling trend?

Thank God I don't put much faith in politicians any more...or I could be butthurt beyond repair...

Plan B is still Plan A.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 07:30:08 AM »
Another shining example that not everything is Trump's fault...I said from the get-go that the E-GOP could be the larger stumbling block...

Paramount for many Republican lawmakers is funding the government, as opposed to the wall specifically. If the government shuts down, they fear, voters could blame the GOP for failing to govern, and the party could suffer the consequences in the 2018 midterm elections.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/white-house-confident-of-averting-shutdown-as-trump-shows-flexibility-on-wall/2017/04/24/72aa945a-2923-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html

Jesus, Maria y Jose...I really hate those chickenshyt congresscritter belly-crawlin' bastards!

Frankly...eff 'em.  I'd be happier with a shutdown!   ::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 09:43:07 AM »
Unfortunately they long ago signaled loud and clear to the Democrat-Media Complex that the threat of a government shutdown is the way to make congressional Republicans do whatever is demanded of them.

In this instance it should be obvious that any government shutdown could only happen as a result of Democrat obstruction, but they've totally swallowed the premise that only Republicans can be blamed for that. We have the White House and both Houses of Congress. The only thing that could hold up funding is obstructionist tactics from the minority.

They are dumb MFers, I swear.  Let it shut down.  We run the White House now.  There would be no closing of scenic overlooks and WWII monuments in the sort of petty vindictiveness we saw with the mocha faggot who sat in the Oval Office previously.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 11:10:26 AM »
Unfortunately they long ago signaled loud and clear to the Democrat-Media Complex that the threat of a government shutdown is the way to make congressional Republicans do whatever is demanded of them.

In this instance it should be obvious that any government shutdown could only happen as a result of Democrat obstruction, but they've totally swallowed the premise that only Republicans can be blamed for that. We have the White House and both Houses of Congress. The only thing that could hold up funding is obstructionist tactics from the minority.

They are dumb MFers, I swear.  Let it shut down.  We run the White House now.  There would be no closing of scenic overlooks and WWII monuments in the sort of petty vindictiveness we saw with the mocha faggot who sat in the Oval Office previously.

Yep, masters of seizing defeat from the jaws of victory...

With friends like this...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »

let it burn and wait for them to come back with a plan to end it and give them nothing!!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 06:46:46 AM »

let it burn and wait for them to come back with a plan to end it and give them nothing!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 07:16:32 AM »
Good point...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/trumps-border-wall-request-equals-0035-federal-spending

And Ryan and McConnell see this as a bridge too far...no wonder they couldn't simply repeal ObutthurtCare...that's like several thousands of walls!!!

And it is a little kept secret sane tax policy is DOA with this Congress.

::outrage::

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:26:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2017, 07:13:32 AM »
Ivanka and Jared are doing all they can do to ensure Donald is a one-and-done...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-may-stay-paris-climate-accord-caveats-210305667.html

...and if this D-MC report is true...Perry isn't helping...

Wanna know how to renegotiate this pig in a poke?

Tear it up!

This -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/trump-explans-why-he-flipped-nafta-if-no-fair-deal-we-will-terminate-nafta

I don't see as a big deal yet...if renegotiated we'll have to see how it looks...having the leverage to blast it away may help that, I dunno...mark this one TBD...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:20:45 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 07:14:06 PM »
Well I see in spite of controlling both houses of Congress and the White House, we essentially have the same sort of $1.1T budget we'd have had under Obama or Hillary.

Funding for The Wall?  No.

Funding for Planned Parenthood?  Yes.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 04:36:16 AM »
Well I see in spite of controlling both houses of Congress and the White House, we essentially have the same sort of $1.1T budget we'd have had under Obama or Hillary.

The f*&king RINO's just don't get it. They refuse to see WHY Trump was elected. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 07:01:21 AM »
This is what repeatedly f**ked in the ass looks like!

I've had it with the E-GOP...they need to become extinct...and FAST!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2017, 09:20:59 AM »
And we're hearing the SSDD:  we need the CR now, but come September, we'll fight.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
This is the sound of me checking out.

*door-slams*

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2017, 10:44:55 AM »
And we're hearing the SSDD:  we need the CR now, but come September, we'll fight.

::pullhair::

I HATE THEM!!!

::cussing::

This SCoaMF funding bill LOCKS IN PROG POLICIES!  Any CR also LOCKS IN PROG POLICIES!  Either way WE ALL GET EFFED!

They need to be beaten until no further movement can be detected, period!  They are terminally stupid!  They are incapable of leading anybody anywhere unless that destination is OFF A FRICKEN CLIFF!!!

God damn them all!!!  They deserve nothing but oblivion!!!

Politicians! 

There is only one sane thing to do with the lot of 'em!

Are We Sane Yet?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2017, 10:48:16 AM »

*door-slams*

I ain't gonna be far behind...Going Galt is the only option left...it is my retirement goal anyway...

In the meantime...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 11:59:44 AM »

*door-slams*

I ain't gonna be far behind...Going Galt is the only option left...it is my retirement goal anyway...

In the meantime...

And that explains the purchase  of N.C. land for me. Going Galt!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »
I'm thoroughly disgusted with all that has happened just in the past 4-6 weeks. The sudden reversal on so many of Trump's promises seems like more than the usual political bait and switch to me. I think he has seriously been cordoned off and neutralized by the Deep State. They're allowing him to remain for the purpose of appearance.

! No longer available
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:40:07 PM by Glock32 »

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2017, 07:54:59 PM »
Had a nice walk along the sea wall to Fisherman's Wharf in Tamsui, New Taipei City, Taiwan.  Not once did I think about all the trash of the Washington swamp.  Funny, the longer I'm bugged out, the more that is happening.

It's nice getting on the bus or train, and just being able to relax, knowing that a feral mob of animals isn't about to jump on in mass to rob or physically hurt people.  It's good living in a civilized place.