Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

SJW Climate Cultists

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/335609-social-justice-warrior-participates-in-march-for-science/

::hysterical::

Top 5 things a SJW Climate Cultist denies:

1)  Common Sense, reason, logic...anything resembling an intelligent sentient thought process.
2)  Real science that employs the "scientific method" inherent in "real" science.
3)  A color/sex blind society.
4)  People, because if their BS was carried to the logical end...there wouldn't be any.
5)  God, morals, Founding Principles...all that traditional stuff that eff's up a morons existence.

Eff 'em any way...too stupid to live.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2017, 08:15:25 AM ---

1)  Common Sense, reason, logic...anything resembling an intelligent sentient thought process.
2)  Real science that employs the "scientific method" inherent in "real" science.
4)  People, because if their BS was carried to the logical end...there wouldn't be any.
5)  God, morals, Founding Principles...all that traditional stuff that eff's up a morons existence.

--- End quote ---

I always love adding this to an online conversation with a fag-banger.

6) The sky-high suicide rates for homosexuals.

They ALWAYS retort that it's the "hate" that makes 'em off themselves - but I then point out the flaw in their logic: if hate was responsible, politicians would be jumping off buildings daily - seeing how they're  universally loathed.

No,  it's the cognitive dissonance & the realization that you're really...REALLY effed up (really!!)!

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on April 24, 2017, 09:59:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2017, 08:15:25 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I always love adding this to an online conversation with a fag-banger.

6) The sky-high suicide rates for homosexuals.

They ALWAYS retort that it's the "hate" that makes 'em off themselves - but I then point out the flaw in their logic: if hate was responsible, politicians would be jumping off buildings daily - seeing how they're  universally loathed.

No,  it's the cognitive dissonance & the realization that you're really...REALLY effed up (really!!)!

--- End quote ---

Heh!

Libertas:
Cubist's weigh in...

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-popular-front-at-the-barricades-for-science-t19413.html

::thumbsup::

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2017, 11:55:30 AM ---Cubist's weigh in...

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-popular-front-at-the-barricades-for-science-t19413.html

::thumbsup::

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---When she's dancing next to me (blinding me with science, science)
I can hear machinery

I don't believe it, there she goes again
She's tidied up and I can't find anything
All my tubes and wires and careful notes
And antiquated notions
--- End quote ---

"Antiquated notions"....like the earth merely has long term weather patterns & that man has noting to do with the climate, which was ALSO designed by God who took his human creation into account when designing the planet....

...but God, Jesus Christ & the Bible are more "antiquated notions".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version