Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Ariana Grande concert explosions: 'Number of confirmed fatalities,' police say

(1/5) > >>

richb:
Ariana Grande concert explosions: 'Number of confirmed fatalities,' police say

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-concert-explosions-police-say-number-confirmed-fatalities.html

Explosions at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England caused a "number of confirmed fatalities and others injured," police said late Monday.

IronDioPriest:
Europe is finished. It will be overrun by musloid scum within a generation, and in the meantime, traditional Europeans will suffer consistent terrorism and the Left will prevent them from doing what is necessary to correct the problem.

ToddF:
That's just "part and parcel" to living in a big city, ya know.  Ironic the Islamist trash hit the concert of a fellow America hater.

richb:
Looks like it was a suicide bomber,  reporting 22 dead,  over 50 injured. 

Libertas:

--- Quote from: ToddF on May 22, 2017, 11:11:55 PM ---That's just "part and parcel" to living in a big city, ya know.  Ironic the Islamist trash hit the concert of a fellow America hater.

--- End quote ---

I thought that too.

And I thought...I know it will sound harsh but the truth is the truth...that many of the people attending this idiots concert will still buy the "religion of peace" BS spewed by Islamists and their appeasers, still think Islam is a valid religion compatible with liberty and civilized life and still think multi-cultism no matter the cost is a noble goal.  More will be slaughtered, these people love targeting the ignorant, more will deny...until enough wake up and find out its too late...or wake up not at all and just die out...

But hey, no worries...Ariana says she sorry about this...not sorry about hating America or being batshyt crazy...but definitely sorry this had to happen at her gig.  So her adoring snowflakes will feel their idol is truly one of them and all is well...back to regularly scheduled denial.

Obama's creation wasted no time in celebrating the latest carnage, didn't see anything yet but I am sure if one powers through enough Fake News filters that garbage stinking up the West Bank is shooting guns in the air again.

And it appears Ariana's PR agent finally got through to her and got her to sus[pend her Euro tour...or despite her progressive creds decided touring in ROP-occupied Europe might expose her to more danger and she had her first adult-sized bout of cognitive dissonance.

I pity the victims...but sadly there will be more.  There is no coexistence with this kind of evil Satanic cult, it is incompatible with civilized life or anything approaching freedom-level existence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version