Topics > Media Bias/Media War

#SallySezTooBad!

(1/2) > >>

Pablo de Fleurs:
Having a blast bitchsmacking Sally Fields...here.

--- Quote ---@sally_field[/b]
Sick of hearing actors talk re politics? 2 bad I won’t stay silent while politicians attack our rights. Proud to #StandwithPP #TonyAwards
--- End quote ---

@PablodeFleurs now (replying to @sally_field)
Know what you mean, Sally; online debaters say they're sick of me quoting
#SkyHigh #suicide rates for homos+trannies; I say too effing bad!

They say they're TIRED of hearing how their homo buds drop like flies from AIDS & HIV. And I say "Too Bad!!"
#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad 😂🤣🤪

#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad 😂🤣🤪 Sometimes Sally sez "#Toof**kingBad" She sez "What am I a flying effing Nun?"

I hear women with post #abortion #BreastCancer friggin' complaining about their tits...AND #ISayTooBad!
[and #SallySezTooBad by default!]

Women dying from post abortion disorders & #BreastCancer & homos from cognitive dissonance & AIDS and #SallySezTooBad! #Flyingf**kingNun

When Sally sucked Burt Reynolds' ding-dong & didn't wanna' swallow, #BurtSaidTooBad.
#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad (and swallowed anyway).

Pablo de Fleurs:
#SallySezTooBad

Libertas:
Wow, they must have scrubbed you out...

Figures, Hollyweirdo genocidal maniacs...Planned Infanticide is a natural ally for them...

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 13, 2017, 07:08:41 AM ---Wow, they must have scrubbed you out...

Figures, Hollyweirdo genocidal maniacs...Planned Infanticide is a natural ally for them...

--- End quote ---

Yea, but they saw before they scrubbed. There was (even barring the deletions) an even spread of comments, pro and con. I bet she didn't see that coming.

I liked the graphic of a guy peering into a garbage can with the caption, "Oh look, more celebrity opinions".

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on June 13, 2017, 08:17:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on June 13, 2017, 07:08:41 AM ---Wow, they must have scrubbed you out...

--- End quote ---

Yea, but they saw before they scrubbed. There was (even barring the deletions) an even spread of comments, pro and con. I bet she didn't see that coming.

I liked the graphic of a guy peering into a garbage can with the caption, "Oh look, more celebrity opinions".

--- End quote ---

And that's the delicious and oft-times intoxicating payoff to switching to "Troll mode": In order for them to delete, they must 1st be infuriated. I've even received personal replies from a few site managers*, happily informing me that I'm banned for [LOL] "life"...then you KNOW you've struck just the right nerve.  ;D

*Sorry to be posting this Mr Left-leaning Site Administrator...it's just that I have a strong compulsion to get under your skin & inside your head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version