Author Topic: Anti-Columbian's are making me hate Prince  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Anti-Columbian's are making me hate Prince
« on: September 05, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/minnesota-values-dying-of-a-drug-overdose/

::cussing::  haters! 

I gotta get me statues of civil war leaders, Columbus, Jesus Christ, Reagan, all of them that ignite the butthurt in stuid-ass people!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Anti-Columbian's are making me hate Prince
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 11:25:35 AM »
As usual, the comments are priceless. ::laughonfloor::

Minnesota still does have much to recommend for itself. So come and enjoy it while still lasts, because it is devolving into a 3rd world state. If you are considering moving to the Twin Cities metro area (Minneapolis & St. Paul) I have just one word for you: Don’t. It is possible to go shopping at a Wal-Mart and feel like you are in a foreign country. Burkas are a common sight. Minnesota was recently noted as being one of the top 10 worst States to retire in. Wonderful .
This state is so fossilized Liberal that you could bring Adolf Hilter back from the dead and the people here would vote for him. All Hilter would have to do is loose the swastika and declare himsilf a democrat. Yes Minnisotians are that stupid, they turn into zombies when they hear the words, Hope, change and FREE.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Anti-Columbian's are making me hate Prince
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:12:13 AM »
Sadly...I cannot fault that characterization...

Sure some days/areas are worse than others...but we're just quibbling over degrees...

Where I work I can see the detritus of humanity every day, my view out my office window affords me a nice view of the river...and the nearby crackstack that has emergency calls to it at least once a week...

I've routinely seen she-cultists drive (very poorly mind you) with their garb flapping out the crack of the car door...

The instance of cult and other non-traditional American names popping out of wombs is easily 4-5 times that of normal indigenous folk...

No way in Hell am I retiring here...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.