Author Topic: My prediction: Herman Cain emerges  (Read 5069 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: My prediction: Herman Cain emerges
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »
Herman Cain made Bill Clinton look like a putz during a town hall meeting on Hillarycare.

Herman Cain versus Bill Clinton.mp4
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »
I hate to say this but I think Obama has ruined the chances of another black man in the White House for at least another generation . Would that Herman Cain had preceeded him .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 07:09:02 AM »
Guilt by association?   :o  Based upon race?   :o  In 21st century America?   ::doh::

Oh, from the left or mushy middle!  Yeah, I'd buy that!  With those we are talking about mental midgets after all!   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 07:26:57 AM »
I hate to say this but I think Obama has ruined the chances of another black man in the White House for at least another generation . Would that Herman Cain had preceeded him .

I guess I disagree sectionhand. If the American people blame Obama's failure on his Blackness, then you may be right. But I don't believe that anyone thinks he sucks because he's Black. He's a Black guy who sucks.

We are a nation that judges men by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. In our effort to prove it, we elected a man based on the color of his skin. I don't think the American people will make that same mistake again. If Cain is the best qualified, I don't think there's a problem with him being the nominee, and after all, if he is the nominee, people will have a choice between TWO Black dudes. They'll have to choose between right and wrong, good and evil, and leave the skin color BS behind.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 09:24:36 AM »
Last election, a bunch of beat down, guilt ridden crackers, brainwashed into believing they are racist, voted the color of the skin and not the content of the character.

This election cycle, the color of ones skin will not matter. Traits like character, strength, integrity and beliefs will trump ones color. Cracker will vote colorblind.

Mr Cain may or may not get the nomination nod.....but his skin color will play no part.
Mrs. Palin may or may not get the nomination nod....but her gender will play no part.

The only group(s) where gender and color will matter will ooze from the true racists, race baiters and haters. The true dividers of this nation. The true groups where color, gender matters......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »
...The only group(s) where gender and color will matter will ooze from the true racists, race baiters and haters. The true dividers of this nation. The true groups where color, gender matters......

...The KKK Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 10:34:34 AM »

I guess I disagree sectionhand. If the American people blame Obama's failure on his Blackness, then you may be right. But I don't believe that anyone thinks he sucks because he's Black. He's a Black guy who sucks.

We are a nation that judges men by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. In our effort to prove it, we elected a man based on the color of his skin. I don't think the American people will make that same mistake again. If Cain is the best qualified, I don't think there's a problem with him being the nominee, and after all, if he is the nominee, people will have a choice between TWO Black dudes. They'll have to choose between right and wrong, good and evil, and leave the skin color BS behind.

I sincerely hope you're right . You certainly have more faith in human nature than I do . I still wish that Cain had come along in 2008 .