Author Topic: Racism against Black Conservatives not being covered  (Read 1697 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Racism against Black Conservatives not being covered
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:54:22 AM »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-weiss/2011/11/18/black-conservative-has-campaign-billboard-vandalized-kkk-pins-heard-dro

Bill Randall is a candidate for Congress, running in North Carolina’s 13th Congressional District.  Mr. Randall also happens to be an African-American.  In early October, Randall had a campaign billboard vandalized with a spray-painted, vulgar phallic symbol, accompanied by the letters "KKK”. It was the kind of message that would normally launch the media into full-blown racial apoplexy.

One small problem.  Bill Randall is a Tea Party Conservative Republican.

Despite filing a report with the Wake County Sheriff’s Department on October 9, holding a press conference regarding the incident, issuing a press release, and having a local news report linked at the Breitbart.tv website, nobody in major media outlets in Raleigh have covered the story.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Racism against Black Conservatives not being covered
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
I just did a check of WRAL.com (Raleigh TV station website) and The News & Observer (Raleigh newspaper) website, and ....

........ nary a word.

I usually have the Raleigh AM radio station on in the afternoon; I've heard nothing there either.

SNAFU.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »

::crickets::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »
Even though we've all come to expect this...it's still sickening to me.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
Even though we've all come to expect this...it's still sickening to me.

It is.  "If it isn't written down, it didn't happen".  Harrison Ford speaking Tom Clancy's line.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
The media are more than simply biased or negligent. They are active, willful participants in the "fundamental transformation" and IMO a goodly number of them will thus deserve to become participants in "fundamental worm feeding" whenever their uppance eventually comes.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
Some hold over Dixiecrats up to their old tricks, eh?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.