Author Topic: Deadliest SEAL dropped Jesse "the Mouth" Ventura with one punch in 2006!  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-caused-a-navy-seal-to-punch-jesse-ventura-in-the-face/

I'm liking this Kyle kid even more now!

Link to info on Kyle's story and new book -

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,4392.0.html

No wonder Jesse got popped...the crap he was spouting could have come out of Ron Paul's mouth...and Jesse has always been a big-time Libertarian and everything that means!

Damn, I wish I could have witnessed that in person!

Oh, and Jesse keeps passing himself off as a SEAL, he was UDT, not really comparable to SEALs of today.

Hope you jaw still hurts Jesse, you jackass!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Deadliest SEAL dropped Jesse "the Mouth" Ventura with one punch in 2006!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:02:36 PM »
That's a helluva story to tell. It speaks to the young man's confidence, integrity, and humility that we haven't heard the story at all until 6 years later.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:49:10 AM »
Yup.

And you know Jesse didn't want it brought up...ever.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
My gawd, some of the commentary at the blaze link.....those guys are on "our side"?  ::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 10:50:28 AM »
My gawd, some of the commentary at the blaze link.....those guys are on "our side"?  ::whatgives::

Makes one wonder, dunnit.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 11:20:39 AM »
My gawd, some of the commentary at the blaze link.....those guys are on "our side"?  ::whatgives::

Makes one wonder, dunnit.

I don't have to wonder too hard...

There a lot of PaulBots & other Libertarians (Libertines, actually) that worship Ventura almost as much as they worship Paul...and since The Blaze is linked with Beck and Beck is critical of Paul's foreign policy (especially his support for Israel), well...we all know first hand how psychotic PaulBots can be when their God is critized, no matter how justified the criticism is.  Ventura and Paul both believe we (the US via Military pressence in the Middle East and support of Israel) are to blame for pissing off Jihadi scum.  These morons commenting at The Blaze trashing SEALs and defending Ventura are more of that diseased ilk demonstrating their insanity for all to see.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Fricken Jimmy Janos got the jury to award him that which he did not deserve!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710018/Jesse-Ventura-wins-1-8million-defamation-suit-against-slain-Navy-SEAL-sniper-Chris-Kyle.html

What a retarded jury, give that cross-dressing roided-out old loon $1.8m and make a widow have to cough it up to him, what an insult!

I have already heard some talking of launching money bombs and other efforts to raise money for her so she doesn't have to take a loss because of a retarded jury!  Hope she collects a lot and I hope Janos chokes on this blood money and dies a painful death!  What a prick!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Maybe she'll appeal.  Ventura is scum; the alleged defamer is dead so why make his widow pay?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
IIRC appeals in jury cases like this have a very low success rate, so not sure she wants to blow more money on lawyers and only increase her expenses...

That head-shaking moron doesn't care, he'd swindle anybody for a buck, and he has an ego that is so large I can only conclude his manhood must be minuscule (probably all those roids didn't help that department either), but he thinks his reputation somehow matters...truth is nobody gives a flip about him, he is a drug addled old has-been and getting money out of a widow is just the kind of slime he is...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
http://twitchy.com/2014/07/29/lone-survivor-marcus-luttrells-facebook-thread-mocks-ventura-pics/

I wondered of Malkin was nuts, selling Hot Air just to start this.  No, she's not nuts, she's brilliant, for having the ability to do things, like consolidate all the epic pwnage against Jesse Ventura into one, easy to find location.  Read and laugh.

::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Thanks MNHawk, these are all spot on!

This one almost cost me a new keyboard -

Blue Falcon National Champ...and then some!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I hope James Janos dies of a protracted battle with an extremely painful disease.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I hope James Janos dies of a protracted battle with an extremely painful disease.

Lead poisoning would be good.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Lead poisoning would be good.

Too fast.

Some sort of brain-eating Mad Cow kinda thing would be more deserving...or Ebola, that's making a deadly run right now...

ETA - More on the pompous asshole...

“I’m already damaged. I can’t go to a SEAL reunion anymore. That was the one place I felt safe. I can’t go there anymore. I’ll be looking over my shoulder now wondering who’s going to come after me next."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/jesse-ventura-on-lawsuit-victory-im-already-damaged-i-cant-go-to-a-seal-reunion-anymore-video/

Ohh, poor fricken baby!   ::smallestviolin::

Hope everytime one sees you anywhere you get your fat stupid ass kicked!!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:18:48 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Then maybe he should have just let it lie instead of badgering the widow of one of their own.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
His grossly oversized roided ego cannot let one little thing slide by...the jackass is incapable of thinking beyond himself...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 04:08:40 PM »
Ventura now in the running for d-bag of the year. 

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 12:48:18 AM »
IIRC appeals in jury cases like this have a very low success rate, so not sure she wants to blow more money on lawyers and only increase her expenses...

I think you are correct...I don't think that an appeal can win. Here is why:

How, then, did Ventura prevail in court against Kyle? We can blame the judge and the jury and call the verdict a travesty, yet there is one element of Kyle’s case any newspaper editor would immediately spot as a vulnerability: He asserted private knowledge.

(Go to the link and read the whole thing)

The jury was told 1) what the evidence was and then 2) what the law was. They had these things explained to them in excruciating detail by douche bag's lawyers. They looked at the judge and he nodded and said, "Yes, that's the way it is." They went into the jury room and then came out with, unfortunately, the correct verdict given our legal system.

Justice is not always the same as fairness. Ventura is a douche for proceeding with this lawsuit against a widow and her child. He is also a douche for a great number of other reasons. But, according to the law, he is actually in the right in this instance. It isn't fair but it is justice.

Perhaps he will get prostate cancer very soon. Or Alzheimers. That would be justice of a different sort.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson