Author Topic: University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege'  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
This is blatant, undisguised racism.  It should also confirm that the Left seeks the physical elimination of White people as a distinct biological entity.  Your values, your views and opinions, or the "content of (your) character" matters not.  Just being White is itself an unforgivable sin under the rule of moonbats.

A university's campaign to undermine 'white privilege' in one of the whitest cities in America has sparked outrage, with hundreds complaining that it blames racism on whites and makes white people out to be stupid and naive.

The 'Un-Fair Campaign', which is sponsored by the University of Minnesota in Duluth, where 90 percent of people are white, asks if people feel enough guilt for the colour of their skin and poses the question: 'Is white skin really fair skin?'

'You give me better jobs, better pay, better treatment, and a better chance - all because of the color of my skin,' reads one poster from the 'Un-Fair Campaign', which wants to change the racial make-up of Duluth because figures suggest similar but more diverse cities across the Midwest are performing better economically.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162793/University-sponsors-campaign-undermine-white-privilege-whitest-cities-U-S.html#ixzz1ySgRFjWx
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege'
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »
Here's a novel idea. Maybe if a greater number of non-white people would act like civilized human beings, more doors would be opened for more non-white people. It's not about skin color, and it hasn't been for a long, long time.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »
White skin is unfair?!  Take it up with the Man upstairs! 

These people are an abomination.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 04:19:44 PM »

It's about being American and the distortions created by Democrat Marxists
about what an American is.  A sea change is coming, the tide is coming in
and all our boats will float.  Some will float out to sea.

Unfair Campaign PSA

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »
Somebody also forgot to tell the East Asians that they're racially disadvantaged.  They can come here without a dime in their pocket or any knowledge of English and within a few years have run circles around the domestic "minorities" who have been given every conceivable helping hand.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:56:37 PM »
Somebody also forgot to tell the East Asians that they're racially disadvantaged.  They can come here without a dime in their pocket or any knowledge of English and within a few years have run circles around the domestic "minorities" who have been given every conceivable helping hand.

Indeed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »
White Privilege: Being part of a racial group that is more likely to succeed because they work hard, study hard, and behave in a civilized manner. They are more likely to form long last marriages, raise their kids to know the difference between right and wrong, to go to college, to show up to work on time, and to do a good job while they are there. They are less likely to engage in crime, be it shoplifting, burglary , or murder. They are less likely to do drugs, drop out of school or to have an unwanted pregnancy.

Whites are superior- so of course they are  privileged, or at least that is what these people would have you believe.

The left has perfected the racism of low expectations  while simultaneously practicing racism against those with high expectations.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 05:02:47 AM »
....and all this from white instructors. I would soooo be pissed royally if my tax dollars were to be fielding this shyt. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 07:59:15 AM »
'You give me better jobs, better pay, better treatment, and a better chance - all because of the color of my skin,' reads one poster from the 'Un-Fair Campaign'

Someday this little white tard is going to wake up and realize that Poli Sci degree got him no such thing.  Meanwhile, the minority coming out of the Med School is going to be writing his own ticket. 

Unless of course the white boy is named Tim Wise, who can parlay their worthless Poli Sci degree into a gig peddling this nonsense to public institutions, sucking off tax dollars along the way.

‘Not Fair to Be White’: See the Unbelievable New Campaign Sponsored by the University of Minnesota-Duluth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

I wasn't kidding.

Wise attended college at Tulane University in New Orleans and received his B.A. there, with a major in Political Science and a minor in Latin American Studies.

You can probably track the decline in the US to retards coming out of college sporting that evil major.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
I bet it was all those stand up philosophers that doomed ancient Greece too...oh, and all that pederasty stuff too.  It's all interrelated...

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 05:46:28 AM »
Let's issue our rebuttal on Stymie's face in white ink .  ::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »
  Racists doing what racists do. POINT!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 02:27:45 PM »
No wonder barack obama is privledged...he's white....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 04:42:42 PM »
No wonder barack obama is privledged...he's white....

Only half though, the other half is all ass.