Author Topic: GITMO: No trials there  (Read 1708 times)

charlesoakwood

GITMO: No trials there
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »
"The Attorney General has determined that the (9/11 case) will be prosecuted in federal court. Therefore, the convening authority will not approve any travel request"  DEFENSE DEPT. EMAIL, MARCH 18, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PphEASC-Lz0&feature=player_embedded#at=88

And documents obtained by Fox News suggest that the trial may be in a holding pattern as the Obama administration looks for a way to bring the accused terrorists into the civilian justice system....

See y'all in the rice paddy.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: GITMO: No trials there
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
For cryin' out loud. They just never stop. Maybe I'm naive, but I just do not recall the kind of brazen abuse of power incessantly displayed by this rogue regime.

They need to be put down, and I really fear the consequences of waiting until 2012.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 04:31:29 AM »
That won't fly . Bringing those a**holes to the mainland for trial will raise an unholy stink that even the most sensory challenged Democrat won't be able to ignore !  :P

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 07:33:03 AM »
Sure.  Fly 'em.  Just do us all a fricken favor and accidentally dump their asses into the ocean!

We'll take up collections to defend you and help you to gain proper employment in the private sector!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.