Author Topic: Mrs. "too stupid to be President" at it again  (Read 3347 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Mrs. "too stupid to be President" at it again
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
But, after having seen her in person and on the tube making countless speeches, I haven't heard her take a single position for which I disagree. That puts her in my number one slot for me.

I agree. I'm sick of my conservative friends telling me she can't win.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Janny

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »
But, after having seen her in person and on the tube making countless speeches, I haven't heard her take a single position for which I disagree. That puts her in my number one slot for me.

Well, I am right there with you. What really ticks me off is that these people are oblivious to the obvious fact that the standards they use to judge Palin's "electability" apply to every other potential Republican candidate. "The media demonizes her!" Yes, and they aren't going to do that to every Republican!? So why don't we just lie down and settle for four more years of Obama?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »

Well, I am right there with you. What really ticks me off is that these people are oblivious to the obvious fact that the standards they use to judge Palin's "electability" apply to every other potential Republican candidate. "The media demonizes her!" Yes, and they aren't going to do that to every Republican!? So why don't we just lie down and settle for four more years of Obama?

Good point. Perhaps we should judge a suitable candidate by how much the MSM hates him or her. And how "worried" RINOs are that person can't win. LOL

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 12:33:35 AM »
...Good point. Perhaps we should judge a suitable candidate by how much the MSM hates him or her. And how "worried" RINOs are that person can't win. LOL

We SHOULD. Rush Limbaugh stresses this always. The Left tells us exactly who they fear by attacking them. Our problem - and Palin's problem - are conservatives who suffer from a bizarre twist on "battered spouse syndrome", where they begin to sympathize and empathize with the concerns of the batterer. If Republicans would refuse to accept the "she can't win" meme, the woman would be unstoppable.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »
  As far as I'm concerned a conservative fence post should beat this asshat!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:53 PM »
If she runs, we'll see just how "unelectable" she is......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.