Author Topic: "A Time to Kill"  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"A Time to Kill"
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:04:54 PM »
Things are starting to get very serious indeed:  http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/a-time-to-kill/

Therefore, as much as my soul laments against the harsh truth before me, I make this declaration to my enemies who press me into this battle, that none shall be able to afterwards say “I did not know, you did not warn me”;

I do not care why you took that job with the government, or why you continue to hold it.  I only know that you have become Judas and sold yourself to an oppressive state - your government office buildings and vehicles are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

I do not care why, as a journalist, you choose to spin and corrupt the news, rather than report the plain truth and let the people judge for themselves.  I only know that you have violated the public trust in the most vile and seditious manner, and thus your homes, offices, studios, vehicles, and any other place you may find yourself are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

I do not care why you signed that union card.  I only know that you pay dues to a communist organization which conducts treasonous works against my Republic daily – and so your union hall and your work-sites are part of the battlefield, and as a soldier I shall act accordingly.

I do not care that you only voted for the traitor because you are elderly/disabled or otherwise dependent upon government largess.  Are you so ignorant and/or disinterested that you could not see through their propaganda, to the fact that your sustenance was assured either way?  What have you gained now that the public housing areas you live in, and the public facilities you depend on are part of the battlefield?  Though I am a soldier, I can afford you little protection, for you have placed yourselves on the battlefield.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "A Time to Kill"
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »
Yes, they are:  http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/01/let-it-begin-here/

That's Bob Owens, also of PJ Media.

... I, for one, cannot stand the thought of bowing my head for decades more, only to look back from the twilight of my life at my gathered children and grandchildren, knowing that I failed to act to protect their most precious liberty.

Word has come down in recent days that the President of the United States may attempt to gut the Second Amendment via an executive order, reclassifying popular self-loading firearms as Title II weapons the same as hand grenades, rocket launchers, and crew-served machine guns. In doing so, he would force you to register your firearms with the Federal government, pay a draconian tax for merely keeping what you already own, and shred your right to privacy, allowing the federal government into your home unannounced to “check up” on or confiscate your guns at any moment they see fit.

From NFA ’34, to GCA ’68, to FOPA ’86, and the ’94 Crime Bill, the federal government has chipped away at the rights of gun owners in the name of “public safety.” Tellingly, the safety they’ve sought to protect in each and every one of those laws has been their own, attempting to defang the people so that when the people finally realize they have been cornered by their would-be masters, they have nothing left with which to strike back in their own defense.

Not one step more. That is what I pledge to my children.

I will accept no executive orders that reclassifies the most common and popular sporting rifle in America into a de facto “machine gun” just because a narcissist son of a drunken communist claims it is his right to do so.

I will not accept a ban on any firearms, or magazines from a self-absorbed Congress or any other imagined superior.

I will not give up one more cartridge, one more inch, or one more right so that statists in either party can constrict our liberties yet again in the false claim of safety, a claim that only serves their desire for absolute power without consequence.

... I can chart the path forward for no other man, but I will contest to their last breaths the desires of petty tyrants and their co-conspirators if they cross this red line that determines that the soap box, ballot box, and jury box have failed, and that the cartridge box is our last resort.

I will go to my death if this time comes to pass, orphaning and widowing those I hold most dear. For that I am truly regretful, just as I regret the lives I must attempt to cut short so that my children will breathe free. I know that in my sights will be another mother’s son or daughter, likely with children of their own. But they will have made their choice of whom to serve, and I have made mine.

There is no desire for bloodshed in my heart, but if they want a war, let it begin here.

H/T to a commenter in Glock's link.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:34:09 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »
This is the exact response the regime is trying to elicit. I'm not saying the response is at all unwarranted. I'm just saying that the people have been cornered into giving him what he wants.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »
Of course the regime wants it. That's why they've been pushing every button and slapping us in the face at every opportunity. A big part of our problem is that the enemy are in the position to benefit from any sequence of events. Not just bombastic things like this, but even mundane political issues. Like the recent fiscal cliff nonsense. No matter how that turned out, it was going to benefit Obama and the Democrats.

I don't know what the alternative is. I am not sure there even is one. It is clear that they intend to reduce us under tyranny.

- Yours Truly

TeachX3

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »
When it comes to Constitution following, freedom loving, American Exceptional, law abiding citizens... for years we have been made out to be the villains, being labeled every name in the book, from racist to greedy... 'we' have allowed it to happen.  Whether it was because we chose to turn the other cheek, figured that if 'it' did not effect us directly than to each their own, or were under the delusion that evil could never happen to us, we have allowed this time to come bit by bit, slowly and surely.  It has now come down to this... danged if we do, danged if we don't.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 01:45:13 PM »

Pubbies bring checkers to a chess game.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »
This is the exact response the regime is trying to elicit. I'm not saying the response is at all unwarranted. I'm just saying that the people have been cornered into giving him what he wants.

This is fair warning to those who are intent on actually pushing us into that corner, IDP, and it's more than they deserve.  Some believe it's a bad tactic to telegraph one's intentions, but -- back to the Founders -- that's precisely what was done with the Declaration of Independence; a warning, {eta} a statement of intent, and an explanation.

At this point, what warranted response could *not* be called "the exact response the regime is trying to elicit"?  Are we to wait until occurs the first series of arrests for possession of contraband?

How far do we have to let them push us before we can be considered absolutely justified?  I have banned myself from flying because my reaction to being publicly assaulted and humiliated by the TSA would be grounds for arrest and considered "the response the regime is trying to elicit", particularly when so many swallow their dignity and the loss of their rights to be secure "in their persons", and ultimately allow it.

If our State Legislators are not only smart but wise, they will do what Wyoming, and now Texas, has done -- issue a statement of protection for their citizens in the form of a warning to the Feds that its new laws will not be observed.

But for me, and many, NO MORE.  NONE.

I WILL STAND.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:46:15 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
Amen, if the statist tyrants desire a battle we should not shrink from it.  They think the people at large are as feckless and cowardly as the politicians that nominally represent us, that is a major tactical error, and by stating clearly what we will not tolerate under any circumstance establishes the moral underpinning of our position that is 100% in synch with Founding principles and the spirit of the Declaration of Independence. This is our time to pledge our sacred honor, our property and our very lives, it is our duty and we shall not flinch from it!  The issue of civil war will then be fully in the hands of the statists, if they wish to test our resolve they have no choice but to adopt full dictatorial power over the rule of law and commit the first acts of terror upon its own people, if they do that the social compact between citizen and government is irrevocably broken, and it will be by their act, and then we shall see by the acts of the people if they opt for slavery to the illegitimate state or fight for their liberty and choose to return to a republican government of the people, a government that respects individual rights as we were originally founded.   It will begin here.  Amen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 09:51:19 PM »
It is clear that they intend to reduce us under tyranny.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 10:59:39 PM »
I met this evening with a former CIA person. He was feeling me out for where I stood. He had seen me at numerous Friends of the NRA meetings and felt safe talking to me about my inclinations.

We were of the same mind. We will not submit.

I am thinking that people such as this person will be gathering together more and more in the upcoming days and weeks to discuss and plan for the future. I told him that I was already talking to others about finding strength in numbers.

Strange world we find ourselves in lately.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »
I hope that we will have more of these former CIA types on our side. I would imagine that people who went into dangerous work like that, and did so out of a desire to protect this country, could not possibly be amused at the thought of the very Constitution they sought to protect being shredded by our own government.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »
The way this sick twisted evil bastard performed in the presser today I am massively disappointed in the Almighty...lying and deceiving on that scale should earn an instant smiting, but apparently He is leaving that up to us.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-16/watch-obamas-gun-control-decree-live-webcast.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-16/obamas-23-executive-gun-control-actions

I cannot express, not even swearing profusely, how thouroughly I despise this fascist bastard!

My countrymen better rise to the occasion, there is NO middle ground here people!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.