Author Topic: California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms  (Read 685 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms
« on: March 12, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »
Wearing bulletproof vests and carrying 40-caliber Glock pistols, nine California Justice Department agents assembled outside a ranch-style house in a suburb east of Los Angeles.

They were looking for a gun owner who’d recently spent two days in a mental hospital.

They got three, peaceably.  How did they know they owner had recently been in a mental hospital?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Does rehab count?

As many as 200,000 people nationwide may no longer be qualified to own firearms, according to Garen Wintemute, director of the Violence Prevention Research Program at the University of California, Davis. Other states may lack confiscation programs because they don’t track purchases as closely as California, which requires most weapons sales go through a licensed dealer and be reported.

“Very, very few states have an archive of firearm owners like we have,” said Wintemute, who helped set up the program.

H/T Drudge
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:02 AM »
Fear the registration lists, they are using it and coordinating with any and all databases they can get their hands on!

This is a huge warning - time to pushback on being placed on lists, "none of your  ::cussing:: business" has to be our motto, and if they say fine, no sale for you say "fine, no taxes for you, I'm outta here"!

Let these states sink into the muck!

ETA - Oh hey, the most recent example -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/in-south-africa-gun-registration-has-led-to-gun-confiscation-with-3000-dead-white-farmers-so-far/

For every Canada there is two or three more going the wrong damned way!

“Disarmament of a targeted group is one of the surest early warning signs of future genocidal killings.”

No shyt?!

I hope gun-grabbers like being shot because I'll like shootin' 'em!   ;)

Molôn Labé!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:21:21 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.