Author Topic: It was a hit  (Read 2232 times)

charlesoakwood

It was a hit
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:28:31 PM »
That's what it looks like to me.

OK, they have the image blocked: click the link then click enlarge.

A photograph was released Thursday of the U.S. Embassy vehicle ICE Special Agents Jaime Jorge Zapata and Victor Avila were driving when they were attacked near the town of Santa Maria Del Rio, San Luis Potosi, Mexico Feb. 15, 2011. The photograph indicates the SUV was heavily damaged and the windshield and passenger windows were riddled with bullet holes.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/texas-48642-rangers-drug.html

The vehicle looks capable enough to have continued and WTF are they doing with crumple frame/bumper horns on an armored up vehicle?  PC gone wild. Steel frame all the way and a steel bumper.
They didn't even have a piece of channel behind that tinfoil.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:30:43 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: It was a hit
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
We are in an unacknowledged war with the cartels of Mexico. A responsible commander in chief would be marshaling resources and public awareness and support for a campaign against them.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: It was a hit
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 07:05:00 AM »
Defensive driving techniques?!

::facepalm::

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, it is a policy of the Obama Admin!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.