Author Topic: Gubmint Moturz seeks "investment grade" credit rating by end of 2013  (Read 738 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I don't know if I want to laugh, cry or shoot...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-targeting-investment-grade-rating-174229502.html?l=1

::saywhat::

Ever since the whores at GM & Chrysler decided to whore themselves out to govt pimps, these sluts and their masters took normal bankruptcy proceedings and threw the rulebook out the window.  They f**kED the bondholders and wiped out decades of pension liability...shyt that used to put fotermuckers in JAIL!  Now they want to be allowed to f**k people again?  There should not be one credit rating agency on the planet willing to go along with anything by a -Z rating for this sht outfit!  But as Wall St whores are sprinkled all over within the Obama Regime, no doubt they'll find one to do their bidding and finding a suitable underwriting firm will no doubt be a done deal too, but as for Jack & Jill Public - STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM GM PAPER!!!

The true definition of a moron will be anybody who buys their f**k-U-LATER paper!

...on second thought I am pretty sure I'd like to shoot!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Gubmint Moturz seeks "investment grade" credit rating by end of 2013
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »

If they don't know what GM/Chrysler/Paulson/Bush/Obama did,
I think I recommend going long, way long.