Author Topic: Airbrushing  (Read 8308 times)

Offline fordguy_85

Airbrushing
« on: December 04, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »
Hey everyone, just stopping in to say hey and that I airbrush fishing lures as a hobby/side business. I've been airbrushing for about 3 yrs now, and really enjoy it. Here's some examples of baits I've done...

Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Airbrushing
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 05:03:44 PM »
Great work, fordguy_85!!! Very professional!  ::thumbsup::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »
Thanks OC  ::thumbsup::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:12:40 PM »
Wow!  Very well done!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 05:27:57 PM »
Those are beautiful! Do you make the blanks or is there a company that sells unpainted/unhooked blanks?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 05:36:34 PM »
Thanks again guys. IDP, I buy most of em unpainted, but also repaint some used stuff to freshen it up.
Eric Morgan

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 05:40:57 PM »
Thanks again guys. IDP, I buy most of em unpainted, but also repaint some used stuff to freshen it up.

Those are beautiful. Can you post your price range, or send it to me in PM? I don't need anything now, but will undoubtedly in the future.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 06:06:03 PM »
The way I price my baits is as follows:
1-3=  $15/each plus $3 shipping
4-9=  $12/each plus $5 shipping
10+= $10/each plus $5 shipping

Repaints are:
1-4= $12/each plus $3 shipping
5+=  $10/each plus $5 shipping

The new baits are rigged out with stainless split rings and VMC black nickel trebles.
Eric Morgan

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 06:43:29 PM »
The way I price my baits is as follows:
1-3=  $15/each plus $3 shipping
4-9=  $12/each plus $5 shipping
10+= $10/each plus $5 shipping

Repaints are:
1-4= $12/each plus $3 shipping
5+=  $10/each plus $5 shipping

The new baits are rigged out with stainless split rings and VMC black nickel trebles.

I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies. I've got some beat up cranks that need dressing up.

Thanks for the post. ::thumbsup::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 06:52:03 PM »
No problem bud. Be glad to hook ya up  ::thumbsup::
Eric Morgan

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 07:18:15 PM »
Those are gorgeous! Reminds me of my Grandad's tacklebox.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 06:46:50 AM »
I like this feller -

He got a determined scowl.   ::devil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 08:08:14 AM »
Thanks Alphabet  ::thumbsup::

Libertas, I like the look of those baits too.

Thanks again everyone ::thumbsup::
Eric Morgan