Author Topic: I'm ready  (Read 1386 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'm ready
« on: September 17, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »
There's gonna be a motherf*&^ing war between me and the motherf*&^ing illegal aliens.  4 months ago my youngest son had a lady pull out in front of him and haul ass. I get home yesterday to find some ******* had plowed into the back of my middle son's car. He suggested they pull into a near by parking lot to get out of the road, to which my son agreed. He pulled in with the messican behind him. The f*&^ing messican kept going to the exit on the other side.

I guess this is how motherf*&^ing illegals help the economy. You have to buy parts or new cars to replace the **** they break.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: I'm ready
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:24:59 PM »
I hope he got a good description of the illegal that fled an accident scene and the car (including plate number...if it's valid)!

Sucky situation Alan, don't like it but ya have to call the cops right away before you even pull over on the off chance one might actually be in the area if you suspect the other party is a looter/illegal.

Hope the bastard is tracked down.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 08:56:53 PM »
Going into Hong Kong a few days ago and was delayed in line by the guy in front of me.  According to the wife catching tidbits of the conversation, he has overstayed his allotted time.  He was yanked out of line and into another room.

That's how it's done.  It's not rocket surgery.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 09:01:11 PM »
Good point.  We are being made into a third world nation by libiots, but we lack the third world's common sense when it comes to control of borders.

Ironic, huh?

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »
I hope he got a good description of the illegal that fled an accident scene and the car (including plate number...if it's valid)!

Nope. He just knows it was a small truck. I have instructed both of them now. You have SMART phones WITH cameras. USE THEM!!!

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »
Make sure y'all have Uninsured/Underinsured motorist rider on your vehicle insurances.

We didn't used to have it, until the illegal aliens problem starting getting out of hand; now we do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 08:35:58 AM »
Make sure y'all have Uninsured/Underinsured motorist rider on your vehicle insurances.

We didn't used to have it, until the illegal aliens problem starting getting out of hand; now we do.

Nope. My financial adviser (aka wife) thinks it not worth the cost. Both of the boys drive older vehicles that aren't worth a whole lot, but are reliable.

But we don't have it on our vehicles, either.

Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
We should emulate Mexico and enforce their illegal immigration laws in this country.  That'll send the libiot heads 'to the moon, Alice, to the moon'.  That would be especially useful now since we no longer have manned space exploration.

MEXICO IMMIGRATION LAWS read by Mark Levin from FactReal.com (5/19/2010)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »
Nope. My financial adviser (aka wife) thinks it not worth the cost. Both of the boys drive older vehicles that aren't worth a whole lot, but are reliable.

We are on the "don't own vehicles with a high enough value to need collision coverage" plan.  Our one exception is the truck (and even that I bought used) . Everything else, Meh. Its stays broke, or I consider the difference between the repair cost and a new used car to replace it. I don't relay on anyone's insurance to deal with the damage. 

I just wish I could renounce my citizenship and have the same special benefits  status as the illegals - no taxes, mooch off services and the laws don't apply to you, after all you have already broken one law, why carry insurance? Why have a driver's license? (you don't even need one to vote Democrat)  He's illegal - let him go.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
Around here we have had several instances of illegals driving drunk on the wrong side of the Interstate. Numerous people have been killed. Of course, the local media took a "but we must be sensitive to cultural differences. There is a machismo culture in Mexico and drinking and driving is not as much a taboo" blah blah blah. Then the government went to the expense of creating a Spanish language ad campaign in the local Latrino bars telling them they shouldn't drive while pissed drunk.

I have also, on more than one occasion, seen them urinating in store parking lots. Not in a discreet area behind a dumpster or something, but right front and center of a busy grocery store parking lot. There's a reason their countries are 3rd World cesspools, and the reason is them. They're transforming our country into one just like it too, all with the smiling approval of Leftists who see them as a political and cultural mercenary army.

I'll echo the sentiments expressed above. What good would it have even done to get a picture of the car and license plate? It's probably not valid, and even if the police did get involved we all know they're under extraordinary pressure from Da Fedz to do a Catch 'n Release. Hell if anything they'd probably have some busybody bureaucrats letting them know about a public program to repair the front end damage on their damn car.

Remember, this problem -- just like the Muslim problem -- is merely a consequence of the real problem, and the real problem is the Left. The Left are the ones who have condemned millions to a future in a rapidly transforming society, one that is becoming worse in every meaningful way. Every time something like this happens to you, you can thank one of the smug, smarmy little sh*ts pulling up to Starbucks in their Subaru with the Coexist bumper sticker on it. They are the ones responsible for this. That's why they are the ones who will be made to pay.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 01:23:47 PM »
And "their cultures" is to not wash their hands which means they spread disease when working in restaurants.

Oh, well.  It's their way. 

My culture is to be hygienic.

Guess who wins.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."