I'm an admitted chocoholic, so much so that I have my Hershey's hat from our trip to Hershey park, and I'm on my second one since I wore out the first (people around town who don't reeally know me say to my wife "always wears the chocolate hat?"). Also, embarrassingly, I've pretty much poisoned myself with the stuff!! No lie. I take a medication for GI distress brought on by eating too much. Chocolate has a component much like caffeine and can mess you up a little. So small doses are all I can do or I feel it.
So, my names Dan and yes, I really am a chocoholic!
That said, candy corn doesn't need chocolate, IMO. And I'm a big candy corn fan, too. The pumpkins are too much, as pointed out. Peeps are okay in small bits, but does any one else like those circuits peanuts! Not sure what flavor you'd call em, but they're orange. Used to be mad for the,, but have mostly outgrown them. Ok once in a while.
But, the thing that I know to stay away from , or that takes supreme willpower to stop once started, because it'd be disastrous, is Nutella! Think peanut butter, but chocolate (with hazelnut)! A spread you can put on anything from toast to... well, name it.
I'm pretty sure my sweet tooth will be the death of me.