Author Topic: You.Version  (Read 793 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
You.Version
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:25:58 PM »
I'll bet anyone reading this part of the forum has a Bible reading plan. Here's the one use (for phone/iPad & desktop), You.Version (http://www.a.youversion.com/free-bible-apps). I also have Bible Gateway & Blue Letter Bible on my iPad.

The PC/Desktop version of You.Version has a Billy Graham reading plan that, depending the bible version you select, let's you listen to the daily read narrated by Max McClean. Here's the way it looks on your screen:

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: You.Version
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 11:52:40 PM »
I use the Olive Tree bible app. I've used it for at least a decade. It's pretty good.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: You.Version
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:48:31 AM »
I use the Olive Tree bible app. I've used it for at least a decade. It's pretty good.

Cool. The important thing is...you have one. I pretty much bring my iPad to church each Sunday. Whether it's adult Sunday school...or Sermon notes - I keep it digitally & email it to myself before service is over.

(and folks only get annoyed when I have the volume up on Angry Birds...!  ;D)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.